001

"Runnin' away from where I'm from
 Never can stay with no one.
 Loving you almost feels like something.
 When no one's around me, you lost and found me.
 I was surrounded.
 With open, open, open
 Open arms (ooh)
 Open arms, you keep me open.
 I'm so devoted.
 You keep me open (ooh)
 Open arms
 I'm so devoted to you, to you, to you."

I sang to the lyrics of Sza ft. Travis Scott "Opens arms" while I tried to solve the math's equation that we got for homework.

Weh mek ih suh hard dwq? My subconscious asked.

Me dvn know when since letters reach inna maths and anybody weh duh dhis need fe get wull mek mhi shit inna them mouth.

Sooo reallllll, soooo real nuh bbbclt.

"No matter what come between us, yeah, I decided (ayy)
 I'm forever ridin' (whoa), you're forever guidin' (ayy)
 Pull up on an opp, hit his curb up, slide it (brr)
 Notice when you mad, ain't no words, just silence (ooh)
 You my favorite color, now you seein' every shade of me
 You say that I'm trippin', I hit back like, where you takin' me?
 Locked in for life, on God, no replacin' me
 Consequences, repercussions, karma keep on changin' me"

After about 20 minutes I was finish with my homework and decided to make a snack until mom got home from work. My mother is an average height brown and slim, thick woman with wide hips but not too wide and she's 38-year-old who is the CEO of Boujie Boutique, which sells authentic uni-sex clothes and is doing pretty well for a single mother. As I made my way to the kitchen, I decide that I would make chicken alfredo pasta. I started off by gathering my ingredients which are:  Boneless Chicken breast, Pasta, Olive Oil, Italian seasoning (herbs), Garlic Powder, Salt, Bell peppers, Garlic Cloves (minced), Whipping Cream (Heavy), Seasoning (dried Italian herbs) Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper, Fettuccine, Parmesan, Parsley. 

1 hour & 30 mins:

After plating my food, I went into the living room to watch continue watch "On my Block Season 5 Ep

After plating my food, I went into the living room to watch continue watch "On my Block Season 5 Ep.6". About 30 minutes later I was finish eating and turned off the tv then went into the kitchen to wash back all the utensils that I used. Whilst doing so I heard the front door opening the footsteps and my mother's voice.

"Evening princess"

"Gu'evening mommy, how was ur day??"

"My day was good how about yours??"

"It was okay, I made dinner and yours in the microwave so you can just heat it up when you're ready".

"Thanks mi baby, mah guh bathe suh mi soon come"

I hummed and then finished the dishes and made my way back up to my room then plopped down on my bed and took out my phone going straight on Wattpad and clicked on my previous book " A taste of Sin".