Moving

After years of living in the city, emily decided it was time to move back to her childhood house in the suburbs. She missed the familiarity of the neighborhood and the comfort of her old home. Her parents were thrilled to be back and they spent hours unpacking boxes and reminiscing about old memories. One day, as emily  was unpacking in her old bedroom, she heard a familiar voice call out from the street. Running to the window, she saw her old friend rose  walking towards the house, a big smile on her face. Sarah couldn't believe her eyes - it had been years since they had seen each other. As soon as rose  walked through the door, the two friends embraced each other, laughing and talking as if no time had passed at all. They spent the afternoon catching up, exploring the neighborhood, and reliving their favorite childhood memories. As the days went by, emily  realized just how much she had missed her old friend. They went on walks together, baked cookies in the kitchen, and even had a sleepover in emily  childhood room. It was as if they had never been apart. Moving back into her childhood house had brought emily back to her roots, and reuniting with rose  had brought back a piece of her past. She was grateful for the chance to reconnect with her friend, and she knew that no matter where life took her, their friendship would always remain strong.