Chapter 1: A boring life??

Year:2030

Today is the day where i graduated from high school, It's been 10 years...
And our world has become very much advanced...
All of my friends are not in contact (sad life)
Out of curiosity i became archaeologists, i wanted to learn about history and the best part in this job is that there is an organisation where we can learn about history, from this organisation i am getting my salary directly from government and today i became a head leader And I got a cute assistant...
She is sooo cute, I think i like her,
her name is Aisha,
But i guess she already has a boyfriend,
All i have to do is work, i don't even have time to spend for me and due to this I have 0 friends... My life is just boring... says why I'm a strong introvert.
I want something interesting or adventurous to happen in my life....
I think i haven't introduced myself yet-
My name is Professor Kush....
Even though I am 25 years old i became a head of the research team soo quickly within 2 years I guess, thanks to my hard work....
My dream is to learn about the past of this world-
since i became the head of the research, i will make my dream project come true even though it takes years to complete....

AFTER FEW YEARS

Aisha enters my cabinet with a bright smile on her face, she was very energetic and she said
"Professor!! Our project has been approved by the UNO"
just by hearing it my eyes were filled with tears because it was my dream project from two years.....
My research will be in different countries, islands and ANTARTICA....
And she said "But there are conditions
•We should not destroy any monuments,
•-Not harm nature or animals,
•-To keep it confidential from civilians and
•Only two people from our organisation can do the research"
i understood the first three conditions but the fourth one was kinda suspicious but who cares my dream project has been approved....
I immediately said Aisha to pack her luggage and we are travelling the world....
The reason I chose Aisha to travel with me is because she is my assistant, she is very supportive and very smart,strong and independent,

AFTER FEW DAYS WE LEFT OUR HOME AND STARTED TO TRAVEL WORLD.....