10. His eyes

As I walked through the hallway, my gaze landed on his eyes-oceanic blue orbs that were stunningly, drop-dead gorgeous

As I walked through the hallway, my gaze landed on his eyes-oceanic blue orbs that were stunningly, drop-dead gorgeous. In that intense moment of eye contact, recognition dawned on me he was my rescuer, the one who had saved me from my assaulters. Strangely, I had never noticed the captivating depth of his eyes before. The first time we met, he was asleep, his eyes hidden from the world. Lost in my stupor of admiration, I was jolted back to reality when my father called out to me. I walked over and sat beside him, still haunted by the striking blue I had just seen.

Time skipped

While I was serving the tea I didn't notice that I burn his hand man that was so embarrassing not paying much attention we left to change his clothes after reaching my room he asked me whether I know him or not "obviously I know you" my subconscious said

I shook my head in no why the fuck I did that I've no idea when he yelled at me I swear to god I was so scared like fuck how can somebody have these amount of anger issues huh "Bastard" my subconscious said.
I don't know when my eyes started getting moist. Ahh just fuck him asshole.

~The next day~

Awakening at dawn, I partook of the morning breakfast in the congenial company of my family. Bhai, with a fraternal declaration, offered to convey me. Throughout our journey, my gaze was incessantly drawn to the bustling thoroughfare, a tableau of life in constant motion, yet an enveloping silence pervaded our transit, profound in its intensity.

Upon our arrival, though physically present, my mind wandered through the fanciful corridors of my own reverie. It was only upon my brother's summons, abrupt and startling, that I was jolted back to reality, my heart executing a startled leap. With haste, I alighted from the vehicle and ventured into the sanctuary of healing and hope that is the hospital. Without the indulgence of even a moment's delay, I embarked upon the execution of my duties, immersed in the sacred endeavor of caregiving.

I met Divya “Hey kaise hai" she said in a sleepy tone (hi how are you)

“Thik hu tu bata" I said
(Good what about you)

“chalo let's get to the work" I said
(Come)

“Haan chalo chalo" she said
(Yeah let's go)

I was nearly evening so

“Hey you know what Teacher said we're going to medical conference soon." Div said

That sounds exciting! Medical conferences can be incredibly enriching experiences, offering a lot of learning opportunities, insights into the latest research, and the chance to meet professionals from across the field.

“Do you know what topics or areas they'll be focusing on at the conference?" I said

"I'm not sure what they'll be focusing on at the conference. Have you checked the event's website or program for details?" She stated