Training

After lunch break had concluded, this is usually when you would have to attend your Chemistry class period. Both Craig and Tweek also shared this class with you, so when both had noticed your seat was empty, it was not only a cause for concern, but a cause for annoyance as well. They didn't immediately want to assume that you'd ditch school, it wasn't really in your character to be like that

However, after careful consideration, your attitude and emotions have both been pretty different today.

"You guys are so fuckin' annoying, she's probably on her goddamn period. Just shut up already." Cartman spoke in an annoyed tone, his seating placement being near Tweek and Craig forced him to have to listen to their worried conversation about your disappearance and change in attitude.

Wendy Testaburger who had sat behind Cartman, heard his frustrated complaint, and kicked his seat. "Would it kill you to have some decency for once?"

Cartman quickly turned in his seat and hissed at her, shooting eye-daggers into her soul. "Ey, you fuckin' bitch! Don't touch my goddamn seat!"

"Well then maybe you shouldn't be such a dick, fatass!" Wendy proceeded to stick her tongue out at the annoying chubby boy in front of her. Truthfully, she hated sitting behind Cartman, but the teacher was never going to allow her to get a different seat because of some stupid rule that he insisted on following which is whatever the computer randomly generated.

"M-maybe Kyle knows something? Gah-!" Tweek asked his boyfriend, seeming concerned. This only made Craig shrug in response. Tweek had noticed your bond with Kyle only increasing, the amount of time that you both had spent with each other these last few days had significantly risen. Maybe he'd know something about your disappearance and attitude?

"I need to talk to him anyways." Craig tapped a few fingers against his desk as he was trying to think about what to even say to Kyle. He knew he wanted to talk about how he didn't want you to be used, but also wanted to make sure that he had the right intentions with you. At least Kyle had already been informed that they both needed to have a conversation, which the boy seemed to agree with.

Your upcoming class would have been your Health and Nutrition class. In this class, you would have shared it with Butters, Craig, Bebe, Kyle, as well as Cartman. However, Craig had now noticed that not only you, but Butters has also not shown up to your next period class. He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance, as he tried to piece this weird puzzle together.

"They were both in the cafeteria, then she left with Bebe..." Craig attempted to rethink the events, not sure if they were even significant towards the reason why you and Butters felt like you didn't need to show up to class. "He left after to catch up...? Maybe..." He muttered to himself as he took a glance over at the two empty seats which would have been where you and Butters occupied normally.

"You doing alright there, Craig?" Kyle turned his attention to the stoic boy, raising a brow in concern. "You usually don't talk to yourself." He knew Craig must've been deep in thought from the way he was talking to himself. It's like he was mapping something out, or going in order of events to reach a conclusion. He knew it was a little more serious when it took him a few seconds to even respond to his question.

"No, I'm not okay." Craig responded, refusing to give out more information than just that. He wasn't able to voice his thoughts with Tweek since they weren't in the same class at the moment. Tweek usually would have been the one to listen to him, branch off his thoughts sometimes and help him come to a conclusion. Craig bit the bottom of his lip as he tried to think more about the situation, but nothing was making sense.

"Maybe she ran off to go fuck around with Butters again." Cartman felt the need to antagonize once seeing that Craig was still deep in thought about your whereabouts. A devious smirk cornered his lip as he knew that Craig was not going to like this answer.

Brewing Romance (Kyle x Reader) South Parkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें