' 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 '

ꕥ

┌─── ——————————————— ───┐

TO: Ms. Margaret Montgomery
The bedroom at the end of the hall
1221 5th Ave, Los Angeles, CA

└─── ——————————————— ───┘

Dear Ms. Montgomery,

On behalf of the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into our fine establishment to prosper as a young witch.

Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival, the dates for which shall be duly advised.
Please ensure that the utmost attention be made to the list of requirements attached herewith.
We very much look forward to receiving you as part of the new
generation of Ilvermorny heritage.

yours sincerely,

Percival Graves

Deputy Headmaster of Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

    FROM A YOUNG AGE, MARGARET HAD always known she was a bit different from those around her. While most kids her age spent their days playing in the sun and making up games with their friends, Margaret preferred the solace of the oak tree in her backyard. She'd spend her afternoons tucked away in the branches of the tree, spending hours lost in her thoughts, her vivid imagination taking over her mind.

However, it wasn't just her introverted nature that set her apart from others, it was the funny things that happened around her that only she seemed to notice. For instance, one summer afternoon Margaret sat nestled in the branches of her beloved oak reading a novel when she suddenly lost her grasp on the book and watched it tumble into the grass below her. In frustration, she began climbing down the tree,  but when her palms made contact with the jagged bark of the tree, lush green moss seemed to grow underneath her fingertips.

She was bewildered. This was not a natural occurrence. Margaret blinked in awe, half expecting the moss to vanish before her eyes, but to her astonishment the moss continued to spread, its lush tendrils weaving an intricate path along the rough bark of the oak tree. Her eyes grew wide and a smile spread across her features, it was as if her wildest dreams had come to life at the drop of a hat, or well, in this scenario, at the drop of a book.