We meet once again

"Looks like nothing has changed," I said as I looked around my old house slowly taking in and letting all the memories I made flood in. "Hey Star, I'm sorry I have to go already but we got most of your things set up, I'll be back real soon, don't you worry hun." My dad walked across the room and gave me a big hug. I watched as he walked out the door faster than when he walked in.

When I was younger I grew up in Japan with my mom and dad. I remember having really good friends that I hope I can see soon when I go to school. The whole reason I moved to the United States was because my mom missed her family but when she passed not long ago I don't think my dad could bear being in that house without her warmth filling it, He works in Tokyo now but I wanted to stay in our old house and he agreed real fast and I'm sure its because he was overjoyed that he would no longer have to see my face. I always got told I looked like my mother and I know that's a good thing since she's beautiful but when Lukyima started taking the glimmer from her eyes and the shine in her hair my father could no longer bear to look at me. I know it's not my fault and he's never outright said that he can't look at me too long because all that clouds his head is my mother.

I sit on my freshly made bed and look around my room. This is the only room that I changed lots. All the other rooms look just as we left them when we moved a few years ago. I know that it hasn't been long but I regret not keeping in contact with them, My best friends since birth Bo and Akaashi. As cringy as it is to say we were like three peas in a pod always together doing anything and everything together. Everything I knew changed when my parents made such a big decision uprooting my life and starting a new one far away, sadly leaving it all behind the summer just before we started junior high together.

"I best get to sleep, it's already late" I say out loud to no one in particular. I got ready for bed and went to sleep fairly quickly.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yawn, "Hm this uniform is not the cutest but it will do" I take a quick shower before I get dressed and do my everyday look with my hair and makeup. My stomach felt queasy probably from nerves so I decided to just skip breakfast and get to school early. Looking down at my phone for the directions it seemed quite close. I lock the door before starting my walk. Those two boys still lingered in my mind. I wonder if they go to this school."HEY HEY HEY" I dropped my phone and quickly jerked backwards, recognizing exactly whose little saying that way. "Bo slow down before you hurt yourself, and look you scared that poor girl" I smile at the sigh of only who I can assume is Akasshi telling off Bo, and Bos body gets closer and closer as he runs towards me. "AKAASHI CAN YOU NOT TELL WHO THIS GIRL ISSSS!!" I suddenly got scooped up into a massive hug, sure that I was running out of air. "Hey, Bo I missed you too" I could barely squeak that out before he became aware of just how hard he was hugging me and quickly put me down. "When did you come back? Why did you not let us know? Why did you come back? How have you been it's been soooo long!" He bombarded me with question after question, "Well how about you give her time to answer one." Akaashi says as he finally catches up," Star we missed you. I'm glad you're back but I'm sorry about your mom." I could feel my face wince quickly at the mention of my mom but of course, they knew our moms were so close even before we were born. "Yeah I wish we could have come back with her but at least I now have you guys" Bo lights up with a big smile as he pulls me and Akaashi in for another hug. "Bo it's so early in the morning and you're already being annoying" He rolls his eyes but with my years of being around these guys I'm sure he enjoys it no matter how many times he denies it. Bo seems to just brush his comment off and he starts to talk again. " You do know when school starts right? Why are you walking so early? I'm glad we got to walk with you." He tilts his head like a little dog. He's always done that, it's cute. " Oh I got ready quite early and I decided to get here early to figure out my locker and classes won't hurt."Speaking of school, as we turned the coroner there it was my new school. "Come on, you can watch our morning practice!!" He does an excited little jog ahead of us, "Practice?" I remember they would always loop me into playing volleyball when they were little but I did not know that it had stuck for this long. " You don't have to if you don't want but I'm sure our coach won't mind if you watch." "Okay yeah I have time to kill anyways let's go!"

Authors note

This is the first chapter so if you have any comments or ideas do let me knowww