Chapter 1

Seonyeon, nervous, walked to Jeonghans place, a Capuchino with extra sugar and a cinnamon donut in each of her hands as comfort food so she can mentally prepare herself for the devil himself. In a matter of a few minutes, she finds herself in front of the door of the Yoon Mansion. She inhales deeply and quickly knocks three times before finally exhaling.

From inside, Jeonghan was sipping on wine whilst staring at the snow out the window. He flinches when he hears a knock on on his door, it was faint, almost like someone was nervous. He groans before putting on a cold look, to scare whoever it was away. He takes slow steps towards the door and opens it very slightly, peeking through to see who it was, as soon as he sees Seonyeon, he gasps slightly. What could she possibly be doing here?

Seonyeon pushes the door open, as she steps in uninvited. Jeonghan was about to grab her by her stupidly obnoxious pink shirt, but decided upon it as he asks:

"What could you possibly want?"

Seonyeon looks at him with a smile, not a kind one though, Jeonghan couldn't tell why she was smiling, and certainly didn't want too.

"I need you to help me catch a villain!' Seonyeon says, as if that was a completely normal thing to ask someone who is quite literally the most dangerous villain who could and would kill you any chance he got, but here she was.

"So you're saying you want me, a villain. To help you catch another villain? That literally makes zero sense." Jeonghan says matter-of-factly, looking down at her face, that he swore he despised so much.

"Yeah, pretty much that." Seonyeon shrugs, looking up at him, she notices the wine glass in his hand and snatches it, pouring it out on the lawn.

"Hey! What was that for?!-" Jeonghan exclaims, grabbing her arm and pulling her back in before holding her against the door, growing more annoyed at the fact she was standing there, unbothered.

"Apologise."

"Pshh, no."

"You threw away my wine!" Jeonghan scoffs at the audacity of this small woman.

"And what?" Seonyeon snaps back.

Before Jeonghan could even get a chance to scold her, she cuts him off by placing her index finger over his lips, getting on her tippytoes and leaning in close to his ear.

"Can you pretty please just help meeee?" She asks, pouting with a baby voice, now acting all cutesy for him to agree.

Jeonghan backs away, shocked as he wipes his lips, disgusted, or that's what he's showing, inside, his heart is beating rapidly, odd.

"Dammit woman..." He groans, before finally being convinced by her begging and cute schemes of getting what she wants.

"Fine." 

_______________________________

I'm putting fake husband on hiatus to complete this story..

jk yall i just wanted to give you a heart attack