Love Story

Prends ma main

Promets-moi que tout ira bien

Serre-moi fort

Près de toi je rêve encore, oui

Oui je veux rester, mais

Je ne sais plus aimer, j'ai été trop bête

Je t'en prie arrête, arrête comme je regrette, non

Je ne voulais pas tout ça

Je serai riche et

Je t'offrirai tout mon or si tu t'en fiches je

Je t'attendrai sur le bord et si tu m'ignores je

T'offrirai mon dernier souffle de vie

Dans ma love story

Dans ma love story

Dans ma love story

-  Indila

There was this young girl named Vanessa whose heart yearned to weave tales that would captivate the world. From a tender age, she dreamt of becoming an author, her imagination soaring with boundless possibilities. However, fate had a cruel twist in store for her.

Tragedy struck when Vanessa's beloved parents were taken from her, leaving her orphaned and alone. With no place to call home, she found herself at the mercy of Mrs. Scrubbit, a woman who offered her shelter but at a steep price.

Mrs. Scrubbit's home was far from the sanctuary Vanessa had hoped for. Instead, she was forced into a life of servitude, cleaning toilets, washing sheets, and toiling endlessly to pay off the debts that had burdened her. Loneliness gnawed at her soul, as she yearned for companionship and a sense of belonging.

Until one fateful day, a baby arrived on Mrs. Scrubbit's doorstep. The infant, adorned with a necklace bearing the letter 'N,' was named Noodle by her unfeeling guardian. Mrs. Scrubbit saw no value in the child and entrusted her care to Vanessa, who was barely a teenager herself.

She tended to Noodle's every need, nurturing her with the warmth that had been denied to her. As the years passed, Vanessa continued to toil for Mrs. Scrubbit, her dream of becoming a writer fading into the shadows. However, her spirit remained unyielding, and she found solace in the bond she shared with Noodle.

Now, at the age of twenty-five, Vanessa and Noodle lived under Mrs. Scrubbit's oppressive roof, their lives seemingly destined to be mired in servitude. But fate had another plan in store for them. Into their bleak existence stepped Willy Wonka, a peculiar and enigmatic man who would forever alter their destinies and ignite the embers of Vanessa's long-forgotten dream.

Vanessa Hanson  played by

phoebe dynevor

-ALSO FEATURING-

timothee chalamet as willy wonka

Calah Lane as noodle

Hugh Grant as oompa loompa

The rest of wonka cast as their characters

authors note.

I'm in my timothee chalamet  era right now so expect more fics with his characters lol

btw I love his version of Willy Wonka and I thought he did an amazing job playing him.

but lets get to the point I hope you like this book like how I like this book so enjoy.

started . . . (4/10/24)

finished . . . tba.