Chapter twelve: chaos

When he got on the plane to go back home, it felt horrible. All of his memories coming back to Dom were hitting him harder than it was supposed to. Once the plane landed, his head was still hurting, but as soon as he got home. Dom passed out, but luckily, Jane caught him before he hit the ground. She called 911 since he wasn't responding. Dom didn't wake up in the hospital until a week later.

"Oh, thank god you're awake," Hailey said.

Hailey tried getting up without using her crutches and ending up falling, but Dom caught her.

"Woah woah and easy there," Dom said.

"I'm sorry, and I'm just so happy that you are awake," Hailey smiled.

"What happened to me," Dom asked.

"When you got home from raw, you ended up passing out and being out for a week," Hailey stated.

"You're telling me it's been a week since I have been out," Dom yelled.

"Yes and well today marks the one week," Hailey whispered.

"I missed Monday night raw," Dom shouted.

"Yes, but Triple H knows what happens, and you will be on there next week," Hailey said,

Dom took a deep breath and tried to remember everything that happened that night. When everything started to hit, he remembered everything again.

"Hailey," Dom said.

"Yeah ," Hailey said.

"I remember everything again," Dom smiled.

"What do you mean," Hailey asked.

"I just remember everything again like everything," Dom said.

"Ok, and do you remember who you fought at wrestlemania last year," Hailey asked.

"My father," Dom acknowledged.

"You indeed, in fact, fought him," Hailey agreed.

Hailey started to ask questions to see if he did remember everything. Dom answered them correctly and didn't get one wrong. The doctor came in and checked on Dom. The doctor said that he would be out in a couple of hours. They just have to run one more test, and then Dom is free to go. Once the test was done, Dom got released to go home. They took their time since Hailey still had a broken ankle. Jane picked them up, and they drove back home. When they got there, Finn was waiting for them to arrive. He stood up and greeted them, but something was different with him.

"How are you feeling, Dom?" Finn asked.

"Pretty good, but I just need to be on bed rest for two-three days," Dom said.

"That's not horrible, and did they say anything about being on Raw next week," Finn asked.

"Yeah. The doctor said that I could wrestle again but take it easy the next couple of days," Dom said.

Next week had rolled around, Dom was back on monday night raw with everyone again. JD was the only one to have a match that night, which made it easy for Dom since he had to take it slow these days. While Jd and Dom were out there, Finn was walking over to the catering table to get something to eat when he overheard someone talking on the phone.

"Yes, the plan is still in effect,"

"I know, I know, and they won't see this coming,"

"It's time for everyone to know the truth,"

Once Finn heard that, He quickly walked away from the door and grabbed something to drink. HIs mind was racing on whatever that person was talking about, but he couldn't tell who that person could be, tho. Was it someone else that they had to worry about? Was Jey or one of the others that were on that phone call? Finn brushed it off and headed back to the clubhouse. Before they knew it, it was the week of wrestlemania. All of Judgment Day were fighting on saturday together. The judgment day went against DIY and the new day. Damian ended up winning the match for them. When they were backstage. Santos and his group show up to the clubhouse.

"Dom, I thought we talked about this communication thing," Rhea yelled.

"I know, I know," Dom said.

Damian grabbed Dom by the arm and pulled him to the side. Damian started yelling in spanish to Dom, then ended it with I'm going to talk to someone and walked away. Dom awkwardly walked back to everyone and introduced everyone to each other. Santos tried to shake Rhea's hand.

"Don't touch me," Rhea barked.

"How about we play some darts," Dom suggested.

The rest of the night left everyone upset with Dom. He knew that he was supposed to tell them about anyone who dropped in or went out there to cut a promo.