𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝟶.𝟷

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

•𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜🇺🇸
•𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎: 📍 ɢʀᴇᴇɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ɴᴏʀᴛʜ ᴄᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴀ
•𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕🏫📚

•𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜🇺🇸•𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎: 📍 ɢʀᴇᴇɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ɴᴏʀᴛʜ ᴄᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴀ•𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕🏫📚

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝟻 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜:
(𝙾𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜★)

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

𝚒𝚒𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚒𝚒
ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ ꜱᴛᴀʀ

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ                ʙɪʀᴛʜ ꜱɪɢɴ
June 15 , 2005          Gemini

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ                    ᴀɢᴇ
Franklinton, NC     19 years old

#677 ★Boost
Most Popular

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Born Vilkca Izumi Sora, but best known as iiaurelixabarbieii or Aurelia, She's known For posting Roblox TikTok's & Trends. Her account has gained over 100K+ followers and more than 7 million likes.
── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴇ
She posted her first TikTok video in April 2020. In June 2020, she posted a video that gained over 500,000 likes and more than 800,000 views.

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ
she posts her daily outfit photos and updates on her posting schedules for Youtube Videos on her instagram, where she gained over 50,000 followers.

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ
She was raised in North Carolina, She has a Older brother and older sister. She also has a dog which is a Schnauzer.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙸𝚊𝚖𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚜.𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ              ʙɪʀᴛʜ ꜱɪɢɴ
May 20, 2005           Gemini

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ               ᴀɢᴇ
Wake Forest, NC   19 years old

#5 ★Boost
Most Popular

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Instagram Model, (Katie Marie- Oleria) who was best known for her Youtube Channel success, She earned massive popularity for her vlog video's on her daily life routines. Her Youtube Channel had gained over 2.8 million subscribers, She started Getting into modeling pursuing her dream Job as a kid.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴇ
She posted her first Youtube video In November 2013, Later In 2015 she posted her first vlog video that gained over 1 million views and gained 200,000 + subscribers, Her channel now sits at 3.6 million subscribers.

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ
She posts modeling photos and life updates on her instagram, where she's gained a fanbase + audience over 1.7 million followers.

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ
Her parents are named Amanda Lee Oleria And dan alevin Oleria and she has an younger brother named Asher Oleria. She started dating  TikTok Star Cameron Flincher In July 2023.

ᴀꜱꜱᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ
In 2019, she appeared alongside with Payton Moormeier In a trending TikTok dance video. She's collaborated with many Popular TikTok Stars in dance videos with influencer's and celebrities such as Payton Moormeier, Noah beck,  Iann Dior And Etc.

              ── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢𝟶𝟼
ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ꜱᴛᴀʀ

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ                    ʙɪʀᴛʜ ꜱɪɢɴ
April 24, 2005                Taurus

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴇ
Wilmington, NC 19 years old

#345 ★Boost
Most Popular
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Social star known for posting her adventures on trips on instagram and her daily life routine video's which has earned over 200,000 Followers and over 700,000 views with 80,000 likes. She makes money from pursuing her dreams in acting and modeling.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴇ
She posted her first photo to Instagram in August 2019 and became very consistent in posting photo's from her daily life event's.

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ
She posted a Instagram photo on her page with a group photo of her meeting the Hype house. She also appeared to have made a TikTok Video with the "Sway house" With the TikTok Stars.

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ
She Grew up as an only child. She talked about it felt to do social media at such a young age and how she grew up in the pleasured Island In North Carolina.

ᴀꜱꜱᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ
She appeared in a TikTok video with Avani Gregg and with The Sway House boys, Josh Richards, Jaden Hossler, Anthony Reeves, Bryce Hall and Etc.

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢:
ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀ

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ                ʙɪʀᴛʜ ꜱɪɢɴ
August 24, 2005          Leo

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ                   ᴀɢᴇ
Jacksonville, NC     19 years old

#79 ★Boost
Most Popular

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Youtube star who has earned over 2.8 million subscribers to his Youtube channel. She is known for posting vlog video's about her shopping hauls and daily life events content. One of her most popular videos is titled "WHERE GOING TO OUTER BANKS!!" And has amassed over 6 million views.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴇ
She first posted her first Youtube video in 2013. She perviously posted content about her trips and shopping hauls. 

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ
She's is clear about being a dog lover and has a Afghan Hound dog that she vlogs about. She takes inspiration in making Youtube Videos from Niki and Gabi. In 2019, she appeared on a Tiktok Stars video which was @madimonroe.

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ
She lived in Jacksonville North Carolina Until moving to Greenville North Carolina at the age of 15. She has 2 younger brothers named Conrad and Grady who are the two boy TikTok Stars. She was raised by her parents Penelope and Davidson. She always kept her dating life private but her last public relationship was with TikTok Star SawyerMan known as Sawyer, from February 2017 to October 2019.

ᴀꜱꜱᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ
She frequently collaborates with iiaurelixabarbieii.

Authors Note!
Hope you guys Enjoyed this information about the characters and hope Y'all liked it. Also I didn't forget to put Makayla I didn't put her on there because i decided she wasn't on famous birthdays yet.