5. Serious trouble

The two babies next to me are throwing tantrums because I put twilight on. Sorry not sorry. I'm a slut for chicflicks. Every now and then I'd see them shake their heads.

"I mean.. this is what your into?" Diablo questioned. I look at him and roll my eyes staring back at the screen.

"Yes Diablo it's a good movie series." Cain lays back some more to get comfy cause he knows damn well it's gonna be a long ass movie.

"You realize this fake af?" He said raising his brows at me.

"Well obviously I don't think werewolf's and vampires exist." Cain hums and Diablo just looks at me.

"Well that wasn't what I was talking about I was stating the shit in the movie is way off. But how would you know if they weren't real." He looked at the screen sliding down with his arms draped behind the couch.

I couldn't help but think if I move back I'd being touching his arm. I don't know why but I've been kinda craving some contact. Maybe it's my hormones?

"Well I think I'd be the first know if they were real to be real." I shrugged and laid back feeling his arm behind my back.

"And why is that?" Cain asked looking at me like I said something weird.

"Well I think it'd be badass. Plus if they look like that-" I pointed at Jacob in the movie. "I can only imagine the scene while in bed." I said it with a goofy tone and Diablo tsked while Cain laughed at how ridiculous I sounded.

"So you'd give it all for some vampires and werewolf's?" Diablo asked side eyeing me.

"Hell yea I would." I said jokingly. We all know I probably wasn't butttt oh well. Cain and Diablo gave each other a look. Ight they're probably irritated by me. Oops.

"So I want to go out and grab some food so that way I have some snacks that I can enjoy myself." I let out a laugh as I got up to head to the room and grab some shoes.

"Well one of us is going with you." Diablo stated as he got up and grabbed his keys.

"No your not I'm going." Cain was already up out the couch stopping Diablo in his tracks.

"Hmm I already called dibs puppy." Diablo said making sure to pop the p in puppy.

"Um okay? I don't understand really why it's this serious but I'm not doing this with y'all so both of you are coming. Problem solved." I shook my head putting my shoes on.

"Seriously Cain I'm going it's safer to keep an eye on the place as well to see if anyone comes." Cain give him this dirty ass look and walked over to the couch.

"Unfortunately you're right. The only reason why I'm staying is for the safety of her. Don't think your words mean anything to me." Diablo sends a sarcastic grin towards Cain.

I runway walked past them twirling my wristlet in their faces trying to get them to hurry up their shit so I can leave. But what I got in result was them both dead stopped just watching my ass as I walked. I continue outside acting like I seen nothing as my cheeks reddened up. Diablo comes outside and into his car as I get in as well.

"Why are your wheels red jade?" Diablo asked with a twinge of sarcasm. I looked away from him and out the window his eyes bearing into the back of my head.

"Do you like it when we look at you?" I could hear the smirk off his ass. Fuck him. He finally drove off.
"Ohh okay so the silent treatment huh?"

"What is it you want to hear Diablo? What that I like you and Cain staring at me?" He thought this was funny. Ohhh okay. You wanna play that game?

"Or that I think you're hot and want to know what's under that shirt?" I reached out and lightly traced his chest to his abs. He tensed up his hands on the steering wheel just watching the cars In front of him.

"Stop jade." This is hilarious I've never done this to someone before so I'd say A+ for me.

"What diablo?" His jaw clenched as I kept going lower towards his pants.

"Or how about that I really want you BOTH to fuck me so good?" He slammed on the breaks and turned into a parking lot nobody was at. He grabbed my arm to pull me on top of him and put his hand on my neck while the other holding both of my hands behind my back.

"I told you to stop. That was for your sake. Because once I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a week. Now I suggest you stop saying things you're not really gonna do before you get yourself into serious trouble. I get rough princess I don't think you can handle it." I squeeze my legs feeling a heat rise between my legs. But the only thing that did was help me feel how hard he is against me.

"You feel how hard I am for you right now jade?" He stared into my eyes his eyes getting bright red. That's so weird. But thats a question for later. Tehe! I'm to horny for this shit.

"Answer me jade. Do you feel what you've done to me?" I nodded. "I think you enjoy this." He licked his lips bringing me closer to him to lick the sick of my neck. I let a tiny moan escape out and I felt his cock move against me causing me to slightly move my hips against it.

"You're a bad girl." He said as I gave him a look of pleasing eyes. He began slightly nibbling on my neck while his hand moved slowly down my body from my neck to squeeze my ass.

"Unfortunately we're gonna have to pause this princess. A little birdie told me you need some snacks unless you don't want to stop." He winked at me and I blushed. He let go of me letting me move off of his lap and back into my seat. I puffed out the long ass breath I kept in. That was.. hot.

He turned out of the parking lot we were in and headed to the store like nothing happened. I was so embarrassed I just looked out the window. Not only that but man did I wanna give it all to this man next to me a second ago. I got a one up from Justin atleast.