nine

nine || new model in town

୨♡୧

"Good afternoon, Taehyun-ssi!"

Taehyun glanced up from the fabric he was working on and over in front of him where Wonyoung stood happily, with a small smile, he gently placed down the fabric and walked over towards her to properly greet her.

"Hello Wonyoung!" Taehyun greeted her as both Huening Kai and Yeonjun did the same in the background, causing her to beam with pure happiness. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Yes! Mrs. Minatozaki has requested me to guide you to the lobby so you can showcase the new employees around!" Wonyoung said, looking at her clipboard as she took off two pieces of papers.

Taehyun's eyes widened with excitement when she had said that, he remembers that earlier in the morning, Soobin had called him all excited saying that him and his friend would be coming by Midas to get a tour before officially working there, which made him excited to finally see his friend again.

As Wonyoung handed him two papers, the male glanced down at them to see that they were informational papers about the new employees. The first one obviously being Soobin, his big bunny smile on display shining brightly. As he examined the paper thoroughly, he made a mental note that Soobin was very good at photography and managing events, which made him doubt that just a little bit since he had gotten lost one time.

After he finished reading up everything, the male slid the paper on the back to the top, his eyes slightly widening when he saw the picture of the male in the left hand corner.

Isn't that...?

A shaky breath left his mouth as he stared at the picture for way too long, his heart pacing up in an uncomfortable manner the longer he did.

It has to be him...? I remember those eyes so vividly.

Taehyun felt so breathless, he had given up all his hopes up when he realized he would never see him again.

But staring back at him on the paper, was the image of the brown haired beauty that had saved him last night.

"Taehyun?" He heard Wonyoung call out. "Is everything okay?"

The male glanced up from the paper and looked over at Wonyoung who seemed a bit curious as to why he had suddenly started breathing so loudly. With a thin smile, he shook his head and looked over towards Huening Kai and Yeonjun who were in their own world as the elder was wrapping measuring tape around the younger's waist to write down his measurement sizes.

"The..." Taehyun shakily said, clearing his throat as he looked back down at the paper. "The new employees, they're here now?"

"Mhm!"

Taehyun looked down at the paper once again, carefully reading each and every given information about the male. He was so certain that this was the person that had saved him from those two creepy men last night, so...

why was everything from the night before so... blurry...?

He couldn't remember the males clear face, only the mesmerizing scene of his gentle eyes.