Introduction

In the heart of Seoul, where modernity and tradition intersect, lay a quaint coffee shop known for its serene ambiance and aromatic brews. The place, a hidden gem among the bustling cityscape, is my sanctuary, a refuge from the chaotic demands of daily life. Despite my introverted nature, I found solace in the soft murmurs of conversation and the gentle clinking of coffee cups, which provided a comforting background to my solitary musings.

With my kind heart and gentle spirit, I often retreated to this haven, finding comfort in the warmth of a well-crafted latte and the pages of a beloved book. My days were a blend of simplicity and complexity, marked by moments of laughter and tears, as I navigated the turbulent waters of anxiety and depression. But through it all, I remained loyal, compassionate, dreaming of a love that would understand the silent language of my heart.

Felix, on the other hand, was a dazzling enigma, a constellation in human form. With his striking features and magnetic charisma, he seemed untouchable, a star adrift in the vast expanse of the entertainment universe. Yet, beneath the surface of his radiant exterior lay a well of insecurities, a reflection of our own hidden vulnerabilities. Despite his fame as a member of the sensational group Stray Kids, he longed for genuine connections, for moments untouched by the glare of the spotlight.