3-22-01

12:37 P.M.
Tuesday, March 22
2001

It hasn't made noise in two days. This is absurd. A miracle.

A few days ago It had done this and eventually came back, it would disappear and create a false sense of security before it returned with that wretched voice. But it's been two days, and no sign of it. Not a word. Not a sound. No hallucinations.

This has given me a few days to rest my vocal cords. My throat burns like hell and I don't think I've ever wished for cough drops more in my life.

While I don't regret the screaming, after all that had saved half of the sanity I have now, I do recognize my voice is fucked up now. Perhaps permanently. I don't know. That is the last of my concerns.

I am running low on food and water. My room held only so many snacks. After I eat it and drink it all, I don't know what I'll do. I've seen people drink their piss and eat their shit in movies but I don't know if I'm capable of doing that.

I may be on the verge of going fucking insane because of an imaginary friend fuckinf with me, but I still have morals and standards.

I called the police three times in this whole time since this thing appeared in my home... the first two times they said they has sent out help, the third they put me on hold and never picked up again. And eventually when I called once more, they simply didn't answer my calls anymore.

They know what's fucking going on. I know they know. There's no way they don't. There's no way they aren't ignoring my calls for no reason. They're bastards for a reason

Elias truly was puzzled. This thing had done this before. It would keep quiet for hours, maybe a day, make Elias feel pathetic hope of it being gone, before it would speak up and destroy those hopes in what seemed to be amusement. But now it had been two days since Elias had heard anything. He wasn't complaining of course. He could only pray to anything in the universe that would hear him to keep thecreature silent for further days. If it wasn't gone, at least it wasn't driving Elias insane with its auditory hallucination.

Elias laid in his bed in clothes he had worn for over a week now. Oh how he missed showers. He had a bathroom connected to his room, but that's all it was, a toilet and a sink, no place to wash up in. Honestly he might as well just open the door and politely ask the thing behind it if it'd lt him take a quick little shower before it killed him.

At least that way he could be found not stinking like a dead rat.

The Doorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें