Since you left I've hardly eaten, I've hardly showered. I can't seem to take care of myself. Not even for my boyfriend, who especially hates it when I'm not ok. I would take care of myself you you, I did take care of myself for you. I stayed sober just for you. I don't know why I can't stand the distance between us anymore.
Since you left I haven't gone a day without thinking of you. I'm sorry for how I acted. I am. I miss you.
You're my best friend. You were my best friend. And now I cry, almost every time I think of you. I think about all the times we hung out, every time we called for hours. Everything. Everything that we did. You were there for me. Now you no longer can even speak to me. I hate that. I do. I hate it. I hate that I drove you away because my problems. I hate that I am not mentally ok. Sure, we joked about it. But in all seriousness it's not fun to joke anymore. It sucks not being able to talk to you. I miss being on good terms. I just want to know you're doing OK, you won't even say yes or no. Why? Why do I bother? My tears weren't enough to keep you close, neither were my words. Nothing made you stay, give me another chance. Nothing. I give up. Even though I try I simply can't feel for you anymore. And it killed me a little when I realized it. I miss you, but I feel nothing. Nothing.