ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Before reading:
(Name)'s subject will be teaching is music (I love music but if ever you don't like it you can change it to any subject you prefer)

There is a small spicy scene (just incase)

Anyways on with the story!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Name) burst the door open to Miss Circle's office shouting, "How could you?!"

Miss Circle looked behind her and saw her girlfriend Miss (Name). Instead of panicking or shouting back, she just smirked and just simply said, " My dear~ You know that child had failed the test. And you know I hate failures~."

"But you still don't have the right to just murder them without my permission! They were one of my best students in my music class!"
(Name) argued back to Miss Circle.

Before Miss Circle could say another word about the student, (Name) was already out of her office leaving her speechless. As much as Miss Circle wants to run and get her girlfriend back, she realized she has classes to do. So she'll have to wait during lunch time to get her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

On (Name)'s side
(Name) was really very frustrated with her lover. Although she may knew what Miss Circle does, she still can't believe it! Murdering her favorite students in her class for failing in her lovers subject! How ridiculous! (Name) stormed into the classroom, inside the classroom the students were chatting until when they saw Miss (Name) wasn't in the mood, they all fall silent. Since (Name) wasn't in the mood to teach after hearing her favorite student was murdered, she decided to let her students do their own thing.

While the students were doing their own thing, (Name) was grading their papers. Unlike Miss Circle, (Name) doesn't kill her students who has a failing grade. Instead she gives them the courage to do better next time. But it still hurts to know that her favorite student is dead..
Poor child, they don't deserve that torture.. I guess she couldn't do anything anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lunch Time

"And she said that she doesn't need him because he was weird blah blah blah" The teachers gossiped about some tea they heard. "Miss (Name)? Are you alright? You don't look too good. Did the coffee I gave you made you overwork yourself?" Miss Bloomie asked as she can see some eye bags forming on (Name)'s face. "I'm alright don't worry. And the coffee you gave me was alright I guess." (Name) responded dryly.

Out of the blue, she felt arms hugging her waist, (Name) looked up to see her lover with a pout on her face. "Can we talk?" Miss Circle asked.

(Name) didn't respond instead she removed Miss Circle's arms of her waist walking away from her. Miss Circle found it shocking that her lover just simply left her like that. 'She does really care for that child huh.' Miss Circle thought. "Oh my! Did you two have a lo-"  "Don't even think about finishing that sentence." Miss Circle manage to cut off Miss Bloomie's question. Miss Circle went off to find her lover.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Miss Circle was rushing through the hallway looking for (Name). Until she found her in her classroom. Instead of knocking she just let herself in the classroom as if it was no one's business. "My loveeeee.. Are you still mad about that child I murdered...?" Miss Circle whined.

... No respond she just continued with grading the papers. Miss Circle had enough with the silent treatment so she grabbed the test papers and throw it across the room. "H-HEY! What do you think you're doin-!" Before (Name) could finish her statement, she was been carried by Miss Circle and sat (Name) down on her lap.

Silence filled the air until Miss Circle whined again, " Babyyyyy.. why can't you just talk to meee...?" (Name) felt bad for ignoring Miss Circle but she can't help it! She can't do anything it just really hurts. 'Playing hard to get huh~? Fine then I guess I have to force you to it.' Miss Circle thought of an idea to make her lover not give her the silent treatment.

Miss Circle grabbed (Name)'s face and kissed her. (Name) wanted to break the kiss but Miss Circle's grip was too strong for her to resist. I mean... it doesn't hurt to have a little make out session right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

After their little "make out session", (Name) grabbed her blouse and buttoned it up. "Seriously, you really know what to do when I'm giving you the silent treatment huh.?" (Name) huffed. "Hehe~ My bad~! I can't stand without hearing your voice and holding you so dearly." Miss Circle purred. "Whatever.. Just remember to tell me which student you're killing next time. Before I ignore you for a month." (Name) rolled her eyes. "Jeez talk about the you ignoring me for a month for murdering your good students! Want me to break your legs instead~?" Miss Circle teased.

"S-shut up! And put back your blouse! You have a class to do!" (Name) scolded. "Huh~ (Name) is ashamed of me.. I'm so hurt!" Miss Circle faked a tear. "I'll let someone substitute on my subject but will give them a test tomorrow." Miss Circle smiled as she kissed (Name) on the cheek and lay her head on (Name)'s chest. "I love youuu~" Miss Circle slurred as she fell asleep.

(Name) sighed as she grab her phone and gave a call to one of the teachers to tell that Miss Circle won't be able to teach and asked one of them to substitute her subject. Well.. I guess you can't stay mad at your little psycho girlfriend for that long huh? Oh well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Extra

Miss Thavel and Miss Bloomie were wondering where the hell did Miss Circle went. They have a class to do! They both decided to step in (Name)'a classroom to check up on her. "Hey (Name) have you seen.. Oh... OH...." Miss Thavel was shocked to see the two sleeping together. "Should we send to the teachers group chat ~?" Miss Bloomie smirked. "Definetly 100%" Miss Thavel said it with no hesitation.

Before the two can grab a picture Miss Circle woke up and shouted at the two, "I SWEAR TO GOD ONE PIC I WILL MURDER YOU TWO."

The two teachers ran and giggled. Miss Circle picked up (Name) while she walked to close and lock the door to avoid any disturbance.
Let them have their romantic moment~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
I'm done with my first one shot for the day! The fact I did this whole story in school.. it took some time to rack something from my brain but I really do hope you all might like it! Requests are still open so don't hesitate to give a request! Thank you for reading and see you on the next one!! Man this the first time I did a very long one shot... unlike my other ones..

And extra: On my Yan!Furina x Fem! Reader x Yan!Neuvilette book I am not quite sure when I will be able to post but I hope very soon that I could finish it as soon as possible! But for now give me a moment to do my studies since there a lot of things I have to do and in 2 weeks I have my exams on my 2nd semester 😭😭.. So do stay tuned! Bye byeee!

Word count: 1244 words