pt.6 {Minho time!}

TW:Neglect, arguing, violence, alcoholism, drug usage

Minho had a fairly good life up until he was 10. The moment his parents viewed him as a teenager they changed. They would scream at him and hit him for arguing back. As time passed and Minho grew older, his parents developed habits. There were times Minho wished he had siblings because he hated the idea of struggling alone. He ended up doing everything for his parents, as they were never emotionally there.

The only reason the house was clean was because Minho would make it spotless while his parents were drunk. He would prepare meals for them to eat once they were sober. He did all of these things at the age of 11. He practically took care of himself and his parents. He did everything while still attending school. Minho met Chan when he was on his way to school. Minho was obviously very late to school, and it concerned Chan's parents.

Eventually, Mrs. Bhang began buying food for Minho's family. That angered Mrs. Lee and she began trying to throw the food away when it arrived at their door. The more she acted like that, the more Minho hated her. Minho never started arguments because it felt pointless, but it began to feel needed. At first, Minho tried to be calm about it, but his patience grew smaller and smaller very fast. He was 12 when he first snapped.

“Minho throw this shit away and tell that fucking lady to stop parenting my child.” His mom shouted as she opened the door, revealing multiple bags of food.

“Excuse me?” Minho looked at his mom with pure shock on his face. “You heard your mother. Throw that shit away, we have enough food.” His dad spoke up, defending his wife from his son's attitude.

“No fucking shot.” Minho scoffed as he stared at his parents. They looked at him in shock, they'd never heard him swear before.

“Watch your fucking mouth Minho.” His dad warned before he opened another beer. Oh yeah, another thing, they were already drinking and using drugs before the argument.

“No! You don't get to tell me what to do when I have been taking care of you since I was 10. Mrs. Bhang is the only reason we still have a house.” Minho was quick to defend Mrs. Bhang because she was quick to help him with no questions asked.

“Excuse you? We've been amazing parents. We pay our bills with our money. I got the money straight out of my bag.” Minho's mom spoke, and she was met with a loud scream. Minho was losing his shit.

“NO I PUT THE MONEY IN YOUR DAMN BAG BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE DEADBEAT PARENTS WHO DESERVE NOTHING. I ALWAYS FUCKING CLEAN THE HOUSE. I MAKE THE DAMN FOOD. WHY AM I THE ONE DOING THIS SHIT FOR YOU GUYS? BE BETTER PARENTS.” Minho screamed at his parents in frustration. His dad stood up and grabbed his neck. Minho's mom was screaming at her husband telling him to stop.

“Babe! You'll kill him if you don't stop!” Minho's mom begged as he pulled on the back of her husband's shirt. “Maybe he shouldn't be so disrespectful.” His dad scoffed and dropped his son on the ground. Minho felt a few kicks in his stomach before he lost consciousness. He woke up in the hospital where Chan sat with his boyfriend and friend. Hyunjin shot up once he saw Minho's eyes open.

“Holy shit you're awake! I was so worried, well I don't know you well, but still!” Hyunjin sighed as he held onto Minhos hand. Changbin and Chan were sleeping on the couch in the room Minho was in. “I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm Hyunjin, I'm Changbin's best friend. You're Minho. I know that already.” Hyunjin was sweet. Minho was thankful he showed up in his hospital room.

Minho learned that Chan was walking past his house and noticed the bags went untouched. Out of curiosity he looked through the window. He saw Minho's dad choking him and called his parents immediately. He watched as Minho was dropped to the floor, and he watched Minho be kicked in the stomach multiple times. Once his parents arrived, they opened the door to the house, which was never locked, and began arguing with Minhos parents as Chan called the police. The ambulance arrived and a few officers who took away Mr and Mrs. Lee

Once Minho was discharged he stayed with the Bhang family for a while. They cared for Minho as if he was their son. Of course, they found out Minho had PTSD. He would panic at any sort of yelling. He was able to handle Hyunjins yelling, but anyone else would trigger a panic attack. Minho lived with the bhang family until he was 17. Once he was 17 he moved in with Hyunjin where he lived with his boyfriend and three other friends.

REMINDER: NONE OF THIS IS REAL NOR DO I WISH THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ANYONE. IF THIS STORY BOTHERS YOU THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO READ ANY STORY YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH. IF YOU ARE HERE JUST TO SPREAD HATE THEN PLEASE DON'T READ. YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED.