chapter 2: what happened that night

They stood under the rain,Lucifer,Hera and Jay the murderer was just staring at them the three were confused. Then he pulled out a gun, and soon, the deed was done. Jay had been shot, and all was quiet as he ran away from the dead body of Jay. Then sirens wailed they knew that they were going to be arrested,but at the time, they thought they would lose the case, not win it...
Kohan Keromal, a mass murderer was still at large at the time of Jay's death,so instantly all fingers pointed to him well Hera and Lucifer's at least. Kohan grew from an abusive family. If he slipped up one single time, he would get beaten bad by his father, and most of the time, his mother. Many people think this is a lie   that Kohan created, but his first two murders were his mother and father...  
That night, they had just finished drinking in their personal favourite bar, the wolf's den. They, being drunk, went into a dark alley unintentionally and thought it was the way back. Little did they know it was the complete wrong way. The murderer stood almost like he was waiting for them. The alley had a dark and suspic feeling, and omen... The murderer had a dark mask almost like Karl Kroenen from hellboy, but without the nazi title, he had somewhat the same pistol as Kroenen, but it was red, most likely the colour of blood and maybe he has some sort of magic and keeps his victims souls inside his pistol, his eyes could be saw, they were a type of Hazel.
This was long awaited by many. Sorry, I had writers block and was not interested in finishing this chapter, but that ends chapter 2. Stay tuned at 2 followers. 3 will come out.