Rage, You Damn meat bags

(We open with X using and training with his weapon as he fires several missiles at rocks a they break he then switches to his guns as he shoots at the metal plank as he makes symbols and images till they soon disappear and he takes out twin swords as he start to cut down tree fast and with excitement flexibility becomes he has no bones or flesh. He then then uses his two robotic tendrils to grab rocks and throw them in the air as he takes out his wings and fly up to them as in his left hand he makes a hammer and in his right he takes out his claws as he slays them into three pieces and then uses the hammer to smash them till he lands back on the ground and finally takes out his laser gun and shoots blast at them till he switches it to laser beam mod and cuts everything down. But sensing something behind him he quickly turn fast as he points his new scorpion tail right at Aizawa face but he till had an emotionless face)

X: Oh Aizawa. What's up?

Aizawa: X so how is the weapons training going?

X: Great so far I have mastered everything.

Aizawa: Well that great now will you be join UA we still have that spot open but it won't last long.

X: Yeah I'm just about ready for my first day of school tech.

Aizawa: Well then let's get going.

X: Cool what let's go. But do you think I can mess with them first.

Aizawa: I don't see why not. What do you have in mind.

X: Let's just say I'll give them a good scare.

Aizawa: Whatever.

(After that we head off to school as we fly their and land before the students arrive as we land on the ground I put Aizawa down as my wings go back into my body as we meet his friend present mic)

Present mic: Yo what up Aizawa. This the machine guy you talked about the one Ivo made.

Aizawa: Yes say help to X. Today he will be starting school as class A-1 twentieth students. Oh and X for are training today you can't use your guns.

X: Oh don't worry about the Aizawa I can switch them rubber bullets they want kill. But they will hurt a lot.

(I say as I smile at him)

Aizawa: Ok then. First thing first we need you to talk to the other teacher so we can get you registered here at UA.

X: Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. But that sounds so lame. Fine whatever the soon the better I guess.