Ch 1

Cornelius was know to be the outgoing one at of the three

Shae was know as being the quite one out of the three.

David was know as being the mother out of the three.

And yet out of the three it was only Cornelius who left.

________________________________

Cornelius had just finished with a man and was walking back to the back room when he sawThe Shelby brothers sitting at a table in the corner of the room

The Shelby brothers sitting at a table in the corner of the room.

Of course Cornelius knew that these where his brothers he wasn't stupid he was eleven when he was taken away from his family.

He just wondered if they remembered him at all.

"Shelby's  want to see you" a whisper in his ear shocked him. He turned around and there was Jessie Edward's a pretty blonde.

"Why I thought that they were all straight for women" they both laughed, Jessie's hand went up his arm as she smirked. "Maybe when you've finished you and me take some alone time in the back"

Cornelius laughs  "I'll see you then" he winks then walks over to the Shelby's table. On his walk he turned back to look at Jessie's and winked with a sly smirk.

He then turned around and carried on walking to the Shelby's table. "Hello lads how may I help you?"

All three of them looked up at the sound of his voice at started to look over him as if he was going to pull a gun out on them.

"I hope you would be able to help us" Thomas answered whilst smacking a file down on a table. He looked back up at him whilst smacking his lips. "Coco".

And in an instant it was almost as if the time stopped coco that's what Thomas called him when he was little.

"How did you find me your weren't meant to i-"

Arthur stood up and stood in front of him he grabbed his face and looked right into his eyes "it's you isnt it c" if you looked close enough you could see tears coming out both of there eyes.

Cornelius slowly nodded his head.

"Oh c"Arthur brought him up in a hug behind them John was slightly crying as well as Thomas which was a rare sight.

The two brothers looked at each other and nodded they found there missing brother after
14 years and now they can finally have there family back.