Capture Kyuubi

Their next mission is to capture the Nine-tailed beast which is sealed within Naruto, his former student.
It shouldn’t be too hard since Naruto didn't have a wide range of jutsu in his arsenal.
He had not evolved much since he had left a few years back on that training excursion with Jiraiya.
Together both Kakashi and Obito snuck into Konoha intending to capture Naruto and bring peace to this foolish world of hatred, war, and solitude.
Kakashi crouched beside the window of Naruto's apartment already having sensed his target's chakra presence and was aware it was in there.
Obito was busy placing a Genjutsu on the Hokage, in hopes they would succeed in capturing the nine tails.
Naruto was there lying in his bed staring at the ceiling because he was lonely.
Kakashi's body flickered inside, his mask pushed over his face and his hood covering his hair. Surely Naruto would recognize him by seeing his hair. Who else really had hair like his in Konoha?
Naruto jumped from his bed, a Rasengann quickly forming in his hand.
Kakashi pulled a sword from his sheath that Obito had made for him a while back and swung it around rushing Naruto with intense accelerations.
Naruto was almost caught off guard by the speed of the attack and barely dodged getting slashed by the blade.
Kakashi spun on his heel as soon as he realized Naruto had dodged and lit his sword a blaze, increasing its strength, swiftness, and accuracy.
Kakashi sliced straight through Naruto's right arm but his blade was suddenly caught by an orangish-red chakra.
The nine tails.
The chakra took the form of a mutated human-like arm in the empty arm socket where Kakashi had cut off the original.
Naruto looked up at Kakashi, hatred boiling in his red orbs as he glared daggers into Kakashi's soul.
A red chakra cloak quickly covered Naruto's body causing Kakashi to have to kick Naruto in the stomach to free his blade.
Soon enough pedestrians would feel the large amount of chakra Naruto was emitting unless they already have.
A mutated growl that sounded as though an animal was attempting to speak escaped Naruto's throat.
A second tail appeared next to the first as Naruto got down on all fours baring his fangs like a fox.
Would it be wise to use Chidori?
If Naruto still had any sense of mind he may recognize the jutsu and assume he was Kakashi immediately.
Doubt it.
A Chidori blade crackles to life in his hand as he aims for Naruto's neck.
Naruto's tail attempted to block his attack but was cut in two by Kakashi's Chidori.
“Kamui,” Kakashi shouted, placing his hand on Naruto's face.
A swirl began to suck up Naruto but as clueless as he seemed he leaped back and just barely escaped the jutsu.
Naruto growled and rushed Kakashi with intent to kill, flexing his claws as he leaped through the air.
Kakashi stuck his blade out just in time to stab Naruto through the stomach but that did not seem to put him down.
Naruto gripped Kakashi's arm and swung him into the wall, breaking through it and hitting the balcony railings.
He quickly recovered.
Kakashi's body flickered behind Naruto who was caught off guard but not slow enough to react to his attack.
Kakashi performed multiple one-handed signs and blew a fireball in Naruto's face causing him to fall back in pain clawing his burnt flesh.
Suddenly Kakashi felt a sharp pain at heading as one of Naruto's shadow clones kicked him from behind.
Kakashi was able to turn and punch that clone so hard it burst immediately upon impact.
Kakashi turned to the original and saw it sneering as its plan hadn't succeeded.
“Kamui,” Kakashi shouts as a vortex appears once again, almost sucking Naruto in.
Kakashi rushes Naruto full speed pouncing on him and grabbing his throat pinning Naruto to the ground.
Naruto claws at Kakashi's mask before it suddenly breaks, that shadow clone kicking him wasn't meant as an attack it was meant to break his mask.
Naruto stops and stares wide-eyed at his attacker's true identity, the red chakra fades from his body, and a tear slips from his eye.
“Kakashi sensei you're alive,” he sobbed.
Kakashi did not reply and pushed down harder on Naruto's throat making him cough.
“Wh-what are y-you d-doing,” he coughed out his face turning a light shade of blue.
Kakashi stays silent once again and activates his mangekyou preparing to use Kamui when he feels a sharp pain in his eye.
Obito had warned him of overusing his mange yo; it happened so quickly though.
Kakashi covered his eye with his hand and bit his lip to muffle a grunt of pain.
Naruto took advantage of the situation and pushed Kakashi off of him, jumping back and holding his throat.
It felt as though his mangekyou was absorbing all the chakra in his body at once; it had never done that before.
“Kakashi sensei what's wrong, are you okay?” Naruto asked, obviously still on guard, thankfully his teachings hadn't gone to waste.
Kakashi just grits his teeth which for some reason makes Naruto come closer.
A kunai fell from Naruto's sleeve as he approached slowly.
“Kamui!,” a voice shouted from somewhere behind them.
Naruto was sucked into a spiral vortex in an instant, could it be Obito?
Obito walked over and kneeled at his side, prying Kakashi's hand away from his eye and placing his own over it,
Almost immediately the pain stopped, Obito removed his palm and lent a hand to the now-exhausted Kakashi.
Obito allowed Kakashi to lean on him as they both disappeared in a swirl.
Reappearing in their Kamui dimension, Naruto was frantically leaping off the stone pillars that lined the edge of their vision.
Naruto spotted them and jumped down a few meters away.
“Kakashi sensei,” he whispered sadly, looking desperately into Kakashi's eyes, how pathetic.
“What are you doing? I thought you were dead.
Why did you join the Akatsuki, please come home,  "Naruto cried, putting an expectant hand out towards him.
“Kakashi sensei answer me please!” Naruto shouted.
“We aren't here to talk to you with your pathetic excuse for a life” Obito spoke up, Naruto looked taken back but hid most of his emotions
“Just tell me one thing, did you ever care?” Naruto muttered loud enough for the two to hear.
“Not once,” Kakashi replied with no emotion present on his face as he spoke.
“So it was a lie when you said I will never let my comrades die?” Naruto asked.
“What are you trying to prove, it was for the mission?” Kakashi replied.
“Ok, that is enough, lets just take care of him now Kakashi” Obito urged, releasing his grip on Kakashi's shoulder.
Kakashi nods.
“Who are you,” Naruto asks, pointing a finger at Obito.
“And you better give me a solid answer,” he added.
Trying to acquire information, will never work, not for him at least.
“Nobody,” Obito replied.
Naruto scoffs “Well if you want to fight then I will not hold back” Naruto shouts pulling a kunai from his weapon pouch.
Kakashi's body flickers behind Naruto replacing himself with an Illusion clone.
Obito then rushes Naruto from the front and Kakashi from the back, Naruto can barely dodge any of their synchronized attacks and is clearly on the harsh defensive.
Kakashi and Obito both grab a kunai and throw them simultaneously at Naruto who blocks both of them causing them to fall to the ground almost aimlessly.
But they surprise Naruto by teleporting along with the kunai in an amateur flying thunder god the two of them had been learning.
They both pull their swords at the last second, slicing off Naruto's arms and knocking him unconscious.
Obito checked his pulse to see if he was alive “Let’s leave him here and wait till it's his time to be sealed,” Obito ordered placing the slumped body of his former student under a genjutsu.
“Only one more,” Kakashi sighed.
Obito nods  “Did your mask break?” Obito asked.
It was Kakashi's turn to nod his head, “Ok that's fine I have another one,” Obito said, a mask appearing in his hand.
Kakashi looks a little confused and curious about how he just did that but shrugs it off and takes the mask, sliding it over his face.