My hallucinations

HONGJOONG POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER?! " I screamed, hardly slamming my palms on the table, standing up.

The trembling Chief guard who stood in front of me spoke, "His Majesty, any trails of them cannot be found" he wiped his forehead with his hands.

I gripped the papers tightly in my hands. "Search every corner of the Kingdom and every damn ships. If you can't get even find a little bit of chase-" I gulped hard. Sweat dripped from my forehead"-I will kill you all"I continued in a dark voice.

All of them rushed out from the Assembly room.

I tried my best to calm myself down but that was just in vain. My blood's hot every time I think about my little Rose.

I sat on my chair and pulled my hair out of frustration. That moment, my mother came inside the room followed by the King of Haenum.

"My son, you should not stress out. Use your clear mind" my mother advised me.

"How can I, Mama. Wh-when my Y/n is in captive of some horrific pirates" I breathed out harshly, my voice cracked a bit.

My head and eyes hurt like hell but I couldn't care less. I haven't got a moment of sleep yesterday.

The day that I expected to be the best day of my life turned into a nightmare.

I still haven't got out of my wedding suit.

The moment an injured guard appeared in the wedding hall, where I stood happily

The moment an injured guard appeared in the wedding hall, where I stood happily. He told me about the ambushed, my hearts beat as if it's the end of the world.

I took my horse and bolted out with my guards. I was met with  bodies lying on the ground, some were already dead while a few were alive. I command the guards to take them to physician.

The carriage was lying sideway on the ground, I rushed to it and opened the door. I saw Y/n's maids unconscious, it's definitely because of the smell.

But no sign of Y/n, while the guards took care of the ladies, I rode my horse around the area. I stopped on the side of the sea which was connected to many other Kingdoms and Empires.

I kicked the grasses in anger, I saw a thin fabric on the ground. Captain P.SH was sewed with white thread.

I clutched it in my palm and put it inside my pocket.
Whoever you are I'm going to kill you the worst way possible the moment find you. I threatened in my mind.