❍ Enemy, Ours ❍

This one is a Namjoon x Seokjin x RM fanart, an upcoming oneshot request by Btseven_.

It’s been very long since she made the request but I've been struggling to start yet because of the list of requests I already have.

And, I'm uploading this so that she doesn’t think I don't have her request in mind 💕💞❤️

I'm actually excited about it because it’s very different from my other works!

So, Namjoon and RM are mafia twin brothers, and Seokjin is marrying both of them.

Don't mistake it for incest or anything, please 😭 Seokjin marries both of them, and they marry him, not each other! Got it? Okay.

And, the twins hate our baby, but he loves them both equally. Talk about one-sided love *wails*

Anyway, I will do my best to not make it those cliche hate to love stories bc they're not my forte.

Let's make it this way....

Seokjin's dad is the CEO of JinHit Entertainment and Jin is the heir, and he's the leader of the mafia Abyss. And he doesn’t get along with the Kim twins, the leaders of Bangtan Boys. He wants to overpower them, and formulates a plan.

He kidnaps Kim Taehyung, the twins' younger brother, and threatens on his life and dignity. Now, Joon and RM love their baby brother, and Jin's dad knew they'd do anything for him.

Gang wars wouldn’t end well for him so when the brothers offer him anything in exchange of their little brother's release unharmed, CEO Kim marries Seokjin off to them and makes sure everything is written off to his son as inheritance. He plans on slowly taking over Bangtan while using his beloved son as a bait.

So Namjoon and RM find many reasons to hate Jin, who finds himself falling for them. However neglected but sweet and innocent he is, he is aware of what's happening around and looks out for his husbands by spying on different people, including his own father. But... Things don't end as he'd wanted them to...

At one point, he's to act as the actual traitor who's trying to harm Namjoon and RM to protect them, and this leads to a moment where the twins are ready to kill Seokjin, and even hold him at gunpoint...

But the story goes on ;)

Here's a fanart, but try hard not to cringe because this isn't my best work 😭🙏

Heh, RM and Namjoon do look absolutely whipped for our beautiful WWH but who knows if there will be somewhere you can find fluff for a while