ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

The world was on fire and no on could save me but you,
it's strange what desire will make foolish people do

― ❅ - ☼ - ❅―

"Thank you, Joanne," Jungkook said, seeing as she brought a tray of food and placed it on the desk in front of him. He had once again lost track of time. "Where's Naomi?"

"In her room."

"Did she eat?"

"I left her food upstairs, so I think she did."

Jungkook nodded silently, thanking her once more before she dismissed herself. He stared at the food, sighing. It's been a long time since he's had dinner with anyone else—with his own wife. Now the only company he had was a glass of Melodramatic wine.

Once he got a bit of food into his system, it somehow it made him feel better, but there was still a pang in his chest very much present. No sense of satisfaction coated his soul despite going against Naomi and no matter how much convincing it took that he did the right thing, it still didn't feel like it.

A notification from his phone made him glance at the screen, seeing a text from Jimin, who apparently was parked in front of his house. With a small chuckle, Jungkook stood up and walked out to the front door before swinging it open. 

Jimin was leaned on his car, looking up at the sound and jutting his chin forward, "How are you?"

With slow steps leading him forward, Jungkook shrugged in reply, not feeling very good about anything. "Eh, you know?"

"I didn't want you to be alone after today," Jimin pushed himself off of the hood to stand straight. "We're at my place. I thought you might want to come?"

Jungkook pocketed his hands and a grimace appeared on his face. "I'm not really up for any company."

"It's  only Jin and Nadia." Jimin tried to convince him. "We can hang out for a while, have some drinks. Nothing too crazy."

"I don't know," Jungkook shook his head. "I don't think I can even look at either of them in the eye after today."

"They know who's the real problem here. There's no grudges from Jin's side. He was happy to help."

Jungkook was aware of that, but still felt incredibly bad. "I'll make sure he gets everything back."

"I know you will. And Naomi? Did you two have a fight again?"

"What else?"

"I can't believe her." Jimin shook his head. "She knows that with you around, she can do whatever she wants. She's like one of those bratty kids who take advantage of the parents. You're too forgiving. You let things go. That's why she pushes harder each time. She knows there's no limit."

Jungkook nodded silently. "I know. I can't deny it anymore. That's why I made her a deal."

"I'm listening." Jimin's brows jumped upwards and his eyes sparkled in curiosity.

"I'll tell you on the way, then." Jungkook placed a hand on his back and encouraged him to turn. "Let's go."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚⛧ ゚。⋆

Naomi's silence was a long, disgruntled pit that she shoved herself in and couldn't find a way out. Jungkook's threats were the only thing going through her mind and there wasn't a single solution anywhere nearby.