-bop

i scrolled on my phone, laying in bed when i came across a post on a tea page.

it was my boyfriend 'dd' grabbing a strippers ass and another post of ddot with his arms around a girl.

"i knew i shouldve went to cali too, these niccas acting bad." like i wasnt een mad at them fr, een before getting with dd i knew he was the biggest bop.

before i knew it, it was a bunch of pages tagging me and tiffany in the post. from looking at the comments, the fans were madder than me.

"why you say that bestie?" tiffany says, obviously not knowing whats going on.

"they did it again bitch." i say showing her the post.

"well i been sleeping with his hb for the past month anyway." she says, loud and proud.

"oh... thats not." i say, turning back and going to call dd.

"yea wsp?" a voice on the other line says.

"was it soft?" i say, being sarcastic and tryna be funny.

"what is u talkin abt." he asks, taking a hit from his blunt.

"dont act stupid david, was it soft?" i ask again.

"oh.... u mustve seen that post. look i didnt mean to do that i was drunk i swear." he says.

"im not mad or anything, like i been knew what u were up to but why waste my time?" i say putting the phone to the ceiling.

"waste your time? ma its nothing like that." he says.

"whatever, u and your friends is bops." i say hanging up as me and tiffany die of laughter.

"summer around the corner anyways, bitch fuck these niccas." she says.