☀️🌙Chapter 1 - First day!☀️🌙

Late at night before work

Your cat jumped onto your desk and meowed, seeking attention. You yawn as you carefully went through your last commission. Satisfied, you sent it to your  client and waited back for a response before leaving for the night. she heart it and she uploaded it on her facebook page! You grinned wearily and closed your laptop and stretched. Craving yogurt, you walked to the kitchen. Your cat shortly followed behind you. You then noticed your roommate, Daphne, taking snacks out of the pantry at a rapid pace and snacking on them at the same time.

As you gotten yogurt out of the fridge, and made some popcorn. you sat down on the couch where your other cat was located, onyx. Onyx was sleeping across from you and you chuckled at his drooling. Sunshine, Laid down next to him. You put on a horror movie until, you gotten an notification. You paused the movie and scanned the area for your phone. You left it on the counter ? You stood up and went to grab your phone and you feel crumbs underneath your feet. You sigh, knowing your gonna have to clean that up after work tomorrow. You opened the microwave and grabbed the popcorn bag and poured it into a metal bowl, then grabbing your phone and look to see what the notification was about, it was from your gmail. You opened it, the title being Faz-Greeting.

After reading the email, you had a big smile on your face. That email had lighten up your mood and you continued watching the movie.  Your started to feel a bit droopy..

You woke up, your two cats laying besides you instead of on their beds and the popcorn bowl splattered everywhere on the living room carpet. Your clock suddenly rang loudly and your cats jumped off the couch. You slowly stood up and yawned. "Oh? I woke up before my clock rang. The Sun hasn't even come up yet.. I have plenty of time to get ready.." You said as you began to get dressed & ready to go out the door.

You then drove to the Mega Pizza Plex. You went into the parking space and the sunset is visible.

You chuckled then parked. You got out the car and took your belongings. Such as your purse, phone, keys, etc..

                  Mega pizza plex
You entered the pizza Plex and saw how neon and bright it was. Bots wandered around and you saw a figure from above. "Who's that?" You wondered as they then took flight and gave a raspy rough giggle. After that, you could hear the silence, it was so loud! You then wandered around to the shops. After 20  minutes of exploring, you see a figure at faz-pad. Then suddenly, music starts playing and most of the lights glowed brighter, making the lights blind you. You grunted and turned away.
The Figure noticed your face, it was Vanessa. The lady from the bad reviews people always complained about!

"Your.. Y/N right?.. You'll get use to the bright lights but let me show you around other than the entrance. You'll be working with me for the past time until you get a hang of this. As I can see, you're struggling."

"Oh, yes. Hello! Your Vanessa? Right? I've heard a lot of bad things about you!" You grinned as you held out a hand for Vanessa to shake. Vanessa hesitating shook your hand and faked a smile. "Mhm, I'm her." You can see she hasn't slept in days due to her dark eye bags and her negative attitude. "How much do you get paid?.." you asked. "I don't even get paid enough." She retorted. You raised an eyebrow at that response but brushed it off.

"Well, I'm getting paid 1.4M a year. How much do you get paid a year?" You asked.
She gave a stern glance, sighing. "60,000?.." you looked applauded. "60,000 isn't nothing! They are underpaying you!!" Vanessa gave no feedback. She then started to show you all the important areas such as Parts & Service, Animatronic rooms, theatre, atrium, Vanessa hesitantly led you to the daycare. when she noticed the lights were off she then distracted you by pointing out how neon the pizza plex is as she slowly led you in.

                           Daycare

Then, the lights turned on. Vanessa sighed in relief, She then led you to the big wooden daycare doors after looking at the party rooms.
You both entered and it was messy! glitter glue splatted on the windows and floors, Previous messes from the kids were still there, confetti on the floors sprinkled around as they stepped inside. Then, loud mechanical movements could be heard. Coming from the balcony..

You and Vanessa both exchange glances as you both gotten closer, you can see a tall figure. The figure then revealed itself. "A animatronic?" You mumbled. It looked like a weird scary sun and giving jester/clown vibes.

"HO, HO, HO!" The Animatronic then dived into the ball pit. Vanessa crossed her arms, looking agitated. The animatronic crawled out of the ball-pit then crawled over to both of you. You flinched, the animatronic was very flexible and the movements looked very.. intriguing. "He is harmless, His name is Sundrop." Vanessa whispered to you. The sun-like animatronic then stood up. You felt uncomfortable due to the height difference!

He then raised his arms up. "HELLOO! MY NAME IS SUNDROP! IM THE DAYCARE ATTENDANT! AND YOUR GONNA BE MY ASSISTANT??! YOUR SO SMALL? I CANNOT WAITT TO PLAY WITH YOU! AND SQUEEZE YOU." He yelled.

As he spoke you covered your ears. "Why is he so loud?" You wondered as he then skipped away. He came back, he had cleaning supplies.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone. Call me if you need me Y/N." Vanessa says as she walks out of the daycare. You gritted your teeth in fear. "why would she leave him with me?" You wondered as he rambles on about how dirty the daycare is. "SO, lovely assistant, you're gonna help me clean the WHOLE daycare. And you have no say in it!" His grinned stretched.
After cleaning the whole daycare, you then put all the cleaning supplies together. You had a feeling somebody was behind you. You turned around to see Sundrop looking down at you with his arms crossed with a frown. You were surprised that he can actually frown!

"friend! You didn't do it correctly.."

(Sorry if it's short.. this is my first time ever posting a fanfic! Also, there will be 10 parts then I'll start working on another fanfic. Also you can give me ideas for part 2! And please let me know if you want any spice/smut in it! Also I might edit it every few months! Chapter 2 will be out on April 12 10 pm 2024