Traces of Antares: Uncovering Bellamorte

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is an Action story with a subgenre of sci-fi and romance. This is written in Taglish, so you can interact using both English and Fil language. The author is still in the middle of navigating the art of storytelling; please be mindful of your words. 

I'll gladly appreciate it if you guys could drop your comments and reactions. This is an on-going story, so there may be a possibility that I'll read your suggestions from time to time and integrate them. This is my first collaborative work, so you could also check out the works of my co-authors presented in the introduction section. 

This is rated Mature and may be unsuitable for readers aged 17 and below. This book may contain one or more of the following: crude indecent language, explicit sexual activity or graphic violence especially that this is an assassin story. Be guided and 'wag matigas ang ulo. 

Sana supportahan n'yo ang akda kong ito. Thank you in advanced and Lovelots.

Date Started: 01/04/24

lnxzero