The slut

YN'S POV

She looked me from up and down and stopped her eyes on my baby bump .

I protectively kept my hand on my stomach .

What talk she wanted to have with me . I don't even know her . Heck I am seeing her for the first time .

I looked at her for a moment and I don't think she meant any harm to me.

So I looked at Alex and nodded indicating them to let her come to me .

Alex and Max went away from her way and stood beside me ready to attack her if she did anything with me .

She came towards me by walking in a slutty way and stood a little away from me.

"What do you want to talk with me ? And how do you know me?" I asked her .

She pulled her lollipop out of her mouth and said ," I know you because you are the queen ." She just answered this .

How is this the answer to my question? Is she crazy ? I looked at her confused .

" Oh my queen , i see you are confused . I know you are the queen because of the king ." She said . Why is she making it so confusing ?

" Don't beat around the bush and come to the main point . " I wanted to ask her about how does she know taehyung but I didn't because he is the mafia king maybe that's why she knew .

She laughed like a maniac . Is she a psychopath ?

I didn't wanted to have a conversation with her so I put my one leg in front due to which the guards got to know that I don't want to talk to her .

I was about to go when she said ," woah woah feisty are we ?"

"Leave the way ." Max shouted at her .

"Why so angry tigers ?" She told them and then leaned into my ears .

And said , "Your husband satisfied me more than anyone could . So , can I have him for one more night ?" She told.

I felt disgusted and pushed her away . Due to the push she fell down but again stood up and told , " angry you are now . I see .I knew it from the beginning that he is married but when I went to him and sat on his lap he didn't pushed me away ." She said with a smirk

She is the slut with whom he slept .

This fact made me weak and I didn't have any words left .

Then she continued ," I thought why he came to the strip club instead of going to his wife . But now seeing your condition " she pointed at my baby bump .

" I now know why he came here and slept with me . He slept with me because you couldn't satisfy him the way I did ." She continued and I tears were already forming in my eyes .I stared at her as I had no words left .

Alex and max also looked at her with disgust and told me , " q-queen let's go from here ."

I shook my head .

The slut again said ," so I wanted to ask you can I have him for one more night because I loved the way his big cock fitted inside my pussy . I want to feel that way........again . I want to see his pleasurable expression again when I suck his big cock and satisfy him .....again .I want him to thrust in me .....again."

Whenever she said again she smirked and my blood boiled but I wasnt able to do anything .

I went past her keeping my head down and guards followed me .

We soon reached the restroom and the guards stood outside .

I went in and let go of my tears . I cried and looked at myself in the mirror .

So miserable I have become . I wiped my tears when I heard the voice of Alex " queen?"

"Y-yes c-coming." I said and washed my face , and went with them towards the VIP section where taehyung is there .

When we reached there , all people stood up and taehyung told them ," Deal?" And the other replied ," deal ."

So it means the meeting ended .
Soon all the people left and only guards , he and I am present there .

Taehyung told ," let's go home ." He looked at me and said .

"Why are you keeping your head down ?" He asked with a scary tone .

I didn't replied , scared that if I told even a word or looked at him then I won't be able to control my emotions .

" I-i want to g-go home." I said still not making any eye contact .

He shrugged his previous question and went towards the exit door .

I followed him .

IN THE MANSION

Soon we reached home and I went towards our room without looking at him and locked myself in the bathroom .

I stood under the shower and looked blankly at the wall infront of me .

TAEHYUNG'S POV

YN went straight towards our room . I know something is wrong .

So turned around and looked at Alex and max .

THIRD PERSONS POV

"King , the s-slut with whom you slept came to q-queen and ask-" Alex was cutoff when taehyung came towards him with a dangereous expression and took out the speaker from under his collar

"Get out ." Taehyung yelled .

All the guards went outside the mansion while Alex was still confused as to how did he pit a speaker under his collar and when .

Alex was surprised because of his boss's cleverness .

On the other hand taehyung went to his office room to hear the recording .

To be continued......................