When ur cold mafia husband finds about ur terrible past.

Y/N: Where in the world is he?      Is he okay?

Usually JK comes home at 6 but today it's 11 and he hasn't arrived yet, so due to that negative thoughts are taking place in Y/N's mind.

Y/N: I just hope he is fine...

Suddenly the doorbell rang and she rushed to the door. She opened the door and found an exhausted, tired JK. He starer at her for a minute.

Y/N: Welcome home Kook (soft)

JK: My god! U r so annoying Y/N. Can't u just shut up for a moment. I can't even have peace in my own house. (shout)

Y/N: Am sorry. (looked down while crying silently)

JK: Now go and bring me a glass of water.

Y/N: Yeah! Okay.

Y/N went to the kitchen and got him a glass of water. She then spoke.

Y/N: Go and get fresh, then we can have dinner.

J/K: I am not hungry. U eat all the food and get fat. All u know is food, what else do u know? And how will u know? All day sitting like a pig doing nothing. My life is a total shit.

Saying that, he went aggressively and once again tears made their way out from Y/N's eyes. She lost her appetite and went in her room. (they have different room as JK told her) Y/N took a shower and went to the kitchen for preparing coffee for JK as she knew he would be working in his study. After she was done, she went in his room, she was keeping the mug on the table and by mistakenly a drop of coffee fell on JK's hand cuz Y/N accidentally bumped her toe to the table as she was scared to face JK at that moment. He hissed and looked at Y/N red eyed. His facial expressions was showing he will eat her raw in no time. Y/N started trembling. Her eyes went glossy.

Y/N: I am sorr- sorry!

JK: What the fuck is wrong with u? Did I ask u for coffee, huh? Answer me? Can ur fucking sorry fix my pain or reduce my pain? Stop acting like u care for me. I know ur intentions very well, u married me just to get my money. *slap* Get the hell out of here.

Y/N was looking down all the time, after he slapped her, she directly went to her bedroom, jumped on bed and bursted out crying as she was holding from so long. She didn't wanted to look weak in front of JK. The slap mark was clearly visible on her face.

Y/N: Eomma I wish I could come with u. I wish I could die, I don't wanna live anymore. I am a burden to everyone. (cry)

After crying for hours she drifted to sleep. Next morning she woke up with puffy red eyes, pale and swollen face. After doing her morning routine, she put on light make up to cover the dark red mark on her cheek. She went to the kitchen.

JK: Oh! The beauty queen is here, looking ugly as always.  Wasted my money on that shitty makeup

Y/N: Have ur breakfast please, it's done already.

JK: Ugh! Fine (loudly yet rudely)

Y/N felt a bit happy as JK ate the food made by her for the first time. After some time he left for his office. Y/N sat down on the couch and started writing in her diary. After half an hour, she went for doing all the chores, her head started paining and she was sneezing continously. She took a warm shower as she has a great sense of cleanliness and then drifted to sleep.

              After 2 hours

JK came back home early as he was having a light schedule today. He saw Y/N's diary and a pen beside it. He got curious and ultimately decided to read it.

26 Nov. 20.......
Today was my wedding and my husband is damn handsome. I think I am on ninth cloud right now. I feel so lucky to have him cuz I think, maybe he is the one who can protect me from the hell I was living in. U already know, my step mom and dad used me for money, tortured me for no reason, I was about to be raped and they saw that but acted like I never exist. All thanks to the girl who saved me that night. Whenever I had panic attack they used to lock me in the basement. How unfortunate I was. But after marrying Kook, I feel like I am the luckiest person on the earth. Though he is a Mafia, but who cares? I just want to be with him. I literally felt secured when I stood just beside him during the wedding.

29 Nov. 20.......
I was walking through the park, I saw a child and her sister crying hugging each other. My eyes teared up as I recalled my brother who was my last hope and was seperated from me. I couldn't see them like that. So I took some money, actually Kook's money and bought them food. After that, I sent them to an orphanage. I'll try to return him as soon as possible. After all, I love him more than anything.

4 Dec. 20.......
I guess I am a burden to everyone. Kook is not talking to me much, he's rude and always scolds me, I don't even know what's my fault? It's okay, it's totally fine if he can't be caring and all that romantic sort of husband. But, at least he could talk to me properly, he could spend some time with me. I literally feel like I am a ghost in this huge mansion. Also he called me a gold digger and annoying, I just thought of helping him, that is why I gave him coffee, but my clumsy foot didn't cooperated and I unwillingly burned his hand. I literally can't believe the love of my life slapped me. I just want to die. I want to be with my mom. Why can't he love me back a little like I do. Whyyyyyyy? I am a burden for him also. I wish I could die,  so that Kook will live in peace and he don't have to see my ugly face and my annoying voice, he don't have to hear it anymore.

5 Dec. 20....... (current day)
I am happy. Why? Cuz he ate the food made by me for the first time.  I can't describe my happiness in writing. But, from now, I have decided not to annoy him anymore. I will not disturb him again. I will let him have his peace. Aghh! But it's so hard, whenever he goes to office I just want to hug him so badly, but I couldn't cuz he hates me more than anything.

JK: Fuck! Screw me.

JK's hands were trembling, his eyes were already filled with tears. Without wasting a moment he ran to Y/N's room to check on her. He found her sleeping and tried to wake her up.

Y/N: (holding head) Ah! What time is it? (eyes widened) Kook! U here already? What time is it? Did I slept for too long? I was just having headache. I am extremely sorry. It won't happen again. You just wait for few mins, I'll prepare the lunch.

She was about to leave the room, that's when JK held her hand.

Y/N: What? U want something?

JK: I am sorry

Y/N: (blinking rapidly) I think I misheard, can u say it again?

JK: I said I am sorry.

Y/N: What!? Why??

JK: For everything, I troubled u, taunted u, called u a gold digger,  on top of that I slapped u. I am really sorry (crying) I never expected u to love me cuz I am just a cold man who lack basic human emotions. And u r an angel, that I don't deserve. Once again. I am extremely sorry.

Seeing the love of his life breaking down in front of her, Y/N's eyes got watery.

Y/N: U don't need to be sorry. (Cry) If u don't like me then say it, I won't trouble u. Well, everyone deserves a chance, so I forgave u long agoooo.

JK: U r such a pure soul Y/N. I don't know what did I do to deserve u? (hugged her) OMG, why the heck is ur head burning? R u okay? (worried)

Y/N: Really! Is it burning? (checked her forehead)

JK: What happened to u?

Y/N: I don't know exactly, I was just having a headache since morning.......

JK: Aishh! How can u be so ignorant towards ur health? U r having fever, do u realize that?

Y/N: Is that really u? (admiring him?

JK: Yeah! U got some other Jungkook or what? (rolls eyes) U wait here, no, u come in my room.

Y/N: Why? It's ur room.

JK: Nevermind! From now onwards, it's our room. Okay?

Y/N: Okayyyy!

JK took her to the bedroom. Then he went in the kitchen and prepared soup for her and came back.

JK: Baby! Have this....

Y/N: (blushing) u made it then of course, why not?

JK: OMO! My wifey is blushing  Hm? (teasing)

Y/N: Shut up! I am not and Thank u for helping me.

JK: That's my duty love!