Long-Hair Colle

A young kid can be seen running from room to room trying to find all he needs to go outside as a figure watches from the shadows laughing before looking at their arms.

"Colle Darling can you come here i want to do your hair" The figure says sitting down on the lounge. CRASH "Wha- Colle are you alright" the figure yells out starting to get up.

"I'm fine (REDACTED) just dropped something" Colle yells running over to them

"you know i can't help but worry your 7" The figure says as Colle sits Infront of them the figure puts Colles hair in a ponytail then begins to separate his hair into three parts. Twisting the parts in a familiar pattern until done and tying of the hairstyle.

Like this

"what's this hairstyle called" The little red steve asks the older

"its called a braid" they respond before turning to him "Now go play with your friends and enjoy the day" they say as they begin to push Colle towards the door "I have to work today so you'll be staying with (REDACTED) when you finish"

"Alright i'll see you when you finish work" Colle yells running off to find his friends.

Once he is out of sight of the window their smile changes going from the happy smile Colle saw to a sad smile as they let tears run down their face.

"Colle my dear you have no idea how much I wish things could be different. How i wish i could do more but  there are limits and my are these"... The figure turns to the side walking to the counter and places down two letters on a stack of things and sliping two notes into two of the books one for each." You have such a fascination in your hair and the styles you can put it in so i leave you this book that i created on all the styles and how to do them" The figure reaches up to there eyes wiping some tears. "I also left you a blank diary for you to use over the years and my diary but with the spell on it you will only be able to open it when the time is right" The figure turns to the window and opens it " Please remember that i love you more than anything and that i'm sorry"