Prologue

As Zeno was erasing Fused Zamasu, he accidentally transported Zamasu to a different realm. Fused Zamasu now was in a black void, he was thinking
"These selfish mortal mortals could kill me, I am going to have revenge".

Then Fused Zamasu saw something and tried to go there. Fused Zamasu then black out and woke up. As Fused Zamasu regained consciousness, he found hinself trapped within an ethereal cage. He was looking around and he saw a big fox. As he struggled against the invisible confines, his gaze fell upon a towering figure—a colossal fox, its eyes gleaming with an otherworldly intensity.

"Who are you?" Fused Zamasu demanded, his voice echoing in the empty expanse.

The fox regarded him with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. "I am the Kyuubi, the embodiment of power and destruction," it replied, its voice reverberating through the void.

Fused Zamasu's eyes narrowed, recognizing the immense potential of the creature before him. "Then you shall serve me," he declared, his arrogance unwavering even in the face of such a formidable entity.

The Kyuubi let out a rumbling laugh, its mirth echoing like thunder. "You mistake me for a mere servant, mortal. I am bound by no one's will but my own."

Undeterred, Fused Zamasu pressed on, his determination burning like a flame within him. "Then I shall conquer you," he proclaimed, his hands crackling with dark energy as he prepared to unleash his fury upon the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi's laughter boomed louder, reverberating through the void as it regarded Fused Zamasu with amusement. "Conquer me? You, a mere mortal, dare to challenge the might of a divine entity?"

Fused Zamasu's eyes blazed with fury at the Kyuubi's words. "I am no mere mortal," he retorted, his voice dripping with arrogance. "I am Zamasu, the Supreme Kai, and now, I am something greater—an immortal fusion of god and mortal."
Then Fused Zamasu released all of his Bloodlust and make the Kyubbi to shut up.
Fused Zamasu said "Where am I and why are we in a seal?"

The Kyuubi finally replied, its voice tinged with a hint of respect. "This is a seal and you are in Naruto's seal."
Fused Zamasu's smirk widened as a plan began to form in his mind. "Yes, I shall use this boy, Naruto, to enact my vengeance upon those who dared to oppose me," he mused aloud, his eyes glinting with malevolent intent.

The Kyuubi regarded him with a mixture of curiosity and caution. "Naruto is not so easily manipulated".

Fused Zamasu waved off the Kyuubi's concerns with a dismissive gesture. "His strength matters not. With my guidance, he will become a force to be reckoned with—a weapon to wield against my enemies."

With a wave of his hand, Fused Zamasu began to channel his dark energy into the seal, probing its limits and searching for a way to break free. But no matter how hard he tried, the seal held firm, its ancient power beyond his comprehension.

Frustration simmered within him as he realized the extent of his imprisonment. But then, a wicked grin spread across his face as an idea struck him. "Very well," he conceded, his voice dripping with malice. "If I cannot break free from this seal, then I shall bide my time and manipulate Naruto from within."

The Kyuubi watched him with a mixture of apprehension and fascination, sensing the danger that Fused Zamasu's presence posed. But it knew that it could do nothing to stop him—not without risking the very fabric of reality itself.

And so, as Fused Zamasu plotted his revenge from within the confines of Naruto's seal, a darkness began to stir in the depths of the boy's soul—a darkness that would soon threaten to consume everything in its path.