About

Age-25

Sexuality-Bisexual/Dom

Occasion - College Professors

Relationship Status- Single/ Reserved

Children- Bella / five years old

Background-

Alexander had a rough childhood growing up, he used books to escape it, reading and knowledge were his escape roots for whatever was going on in the outside world in front of him. Alexander was a high hour student. When he got excepted into college, he was on top of the would but that all came crashing down his second year. He had gotten his girlfriend at the time pregnant, he didn't want to be a father. The pressure of becoming a father and keeping up with his grades pushed him into drinking. He grow dark, his girlfriend left him and took their daughter with them. Though Alexander graduated college and moved on to become a professor, he still felt empty. He only has his daughter every other weekend, those weekends he feels full. Any other time he drinks and reflects on where he let his life fall all apart. Alexander needs help but the question is will anyone come along and help him out of the depression state that he desperately needs to shake out of?

 Alexander needs help but the question is will anyone come along and help him out of the depression state that he desperately needs to shake out of?