2 | He's Nice

(A couple weeks later, Kingston is in studio-a. The rest of his team have gone home and baby ballet practice is over, but he has stayed behind to put a bit more work in. As he goes to stretch his leg, a familiar boy walks in.)

Kingston TH

I've done a few more classes with Noah now, but I don't really know what to think of him. He hasn't exactly teased me over needing the lessons, but that doesn't mean I'm going to trust him.

Last time I saw him was this workshop that Emily started with Leon Blackwood. He's a really famous hip-hip dancer and after TNS West was invited to join in, I was so excited to show him my moves! Of-course Noah got chosen instead though, and I could tell he was rubbing it in my face by showing that his hip-hip technique was better than mine!

His troupe already had ballet over me, and now he's proven he has my most proficient style too!

Noah: Oh, hey Kingston.
Kingston:...hey.
Noah: Aren't you gonna be heading home? Almost everyone is gone now and Emily will be locking up soon.
Kingston: *teeth gritting* Just...getting in some extra practice.
Noah: I respect that. Um...maybe just fix your right foot a bit.
Kingston: Oh, is it not good enough for you?! Is my technique not good enough for you and your TNS East primas?!
Noah: What? No, I'm just trying to-
Kingston: We'll don't! I see enough of you in ballet class as it is! I don't need your stupid help outside that!
Noah: Alright then...

(The sound of Noah's footsteps hit the floor and Kingston can't help but feel a small pant of guilt from snapping. His eyes trail down the tight material of Noah's shirt, showing off his broad back. But, he just skates his head.)

Kingston TH

I have enough work to do. Theres no time to waste on a guy that's mostly likely just faking his sadness to try and manipulate me!

~~~

A/N: Does Noah actually have something up his sleeve, or is Kingston just anxious? Will he improve on his technique, or will he accept Noah's help?