1.5

Season: 1
Episode: 2
─── ───

The last bell trilled out as Juli got up and walked down the hall to her locker, she wanted something, but what? She put a couple of books back into her locker from her bag.

School had drained her, it's like it was their goal to kill her artistic freedom and turn her into this date knowing freak, no offence to Rory and smart people but that juts wasn't her.

"Hey" she closed her locker to see Stella "hey, how was class?" She asked as the two girls walked out of school together "boring, I was forced to take a pop quiz" she sighed making Juli giggle.

"I was forced to read out loud, it was okay I guess" she shrugged as Stella gasped "are you going to become some theatre freak?" She gasped with faux  concern "fuck off, I think I will for the hell of it" she said looking up as if in thought making Stella nudge her.

"Yeah, right. You in theatre, I could totally see it" she sarcastically replied making Juli gasp "what? Yo update think I can act?" She scoffed holding her heart "I'm sure you can act, but would they even like you? Those kids hate the cheerleaders and jocks like we're in some teen drama" Stella laughed.

"Do they?" She asked walking into Luke's "yeah, don't you hear them talking shit about us every time we walk bast the gym?" She asked sitting at the counter with her "no, I didn't even know they practiced in the gym, I thought they did that in, like, the back?" Juli said before looking up at Luke with a smile.

"Can I get a-" she looked at the menu already knowing her order by heart "here, you start at 6" he said placing a to-go cup filled with hot chocolate and a saran wrapped muffin "what about me?" Stella asked as he made his way back over to her placing a tea in a to-go cup and a donut.

"thank you! See you later!" Juli said getting up "bye Luke" Stella waved him goodbye as the two teens walked out "see you tomorrow?" Juli asked as Stella nodded "see you" she smiled before they went their separate ways.

Juli walked down the sidewalk taking sips of her hot chocolate while her muffin stayed in her bag, she really liked moments like these. Alone, feeling like she was in college or something.

Juli walked into the house seeing it was empty, she walked upstairs undressing to a plain black shirt with some black high-waited jeans.

She brushed out her hair before putting it into a low ponytail and laying in her bed, now she just needed to wait.

"We're home!" Lorelai yelled out as Juli jumped awake "Jules!?" She yelled again as she walked down "hey, how was work?" She asked hugging her "it was tough, how was school?" She asked as Juli followed her around like a lost puppy.

"It was...school" she shrugged "sounds like you had a better day then me and your sister" she hummed as Juli walked over to Rory's room peeking in "hey, how was school?" She asked as Rory sighed.

"Tell me everything" Juli smiled walking over to her bed listening intently "well, there's a girl over there that doesn't like me and the boys there are weird" she said unbuttoning her sweater thing above the actual shirt.

"How did you make someone already hate you?" Juli scoffed as Rory shook her head "I just accidentally ruined her project before class, but I offered to help her and I stood up for her when the teacher called on her" she huffed "and the boys?" Juli asked a bit worried of what she'd hear "they call me Mary" she looked to Juli unimpressed.