Hi!

Usually, I don't put an author note at the beginning of chapters, but I'm doing it here to make things easier or more obvious.

So the main characters will be: Clay, George, Sapnap, and Karl. There will be other side characters, but they won't have as much importance.

My depiction of vampires is very different from the stereotypical depiction. This is how I see them:

They are alive. They have functioning organs but don't bleed the same way. For example, a gunshot wound wouldn't affect them the same way it would affect a human.

They have fast healing like if they are wounded, the wound is gone faster than a human.

They can withstand sunlight. They prefer the night, but going out during the day won't cause any damage.

They age the same way humans would.

They can control if they want their fangs to show or not. They are retractable, basically.

Preying on humans is a lust thing. Humans are typically lured in by the vampire through sexual attraction.

They can eat human food, but it obviously isn't preferred.

They can control things with their mind.

"Claiming" is turning someone else into a vampire. You own them until they claim someone. If you are claimed, you have to do everything that person says or there will be punishment.

Claiming is different from "feeding." Feeding isn't turning someone else into a vampire. It's taking their blood.

That's all. There may be other things, but just don't question it, LMAO. Enjoy.

Also, if you don't like femboy George, this book isn't for you.