003| Meeting with the destiny

Thalia remained silent for a long time, waiting for the great teacher to explain everything to the newcomer.

The boy, on the other hand, had not been able to stop observing everything that surrounded him after seeing his master's ship go away.

The girl sincerely understood what the young Jedi was going through, and that planet kept surprising her even after living there for so many years.

"Young Skywalker, what your masters ask of us is not easy, do you understand?" She finally asked the woman, drawing the attention of the two, she was going to talk about their future.

"Yes, my teacher." The boy replied in a very calm tone, it was clear that he was holding back some emotion, in fact it was not always easy to hide what you felt in front of a superior who considered it a lost case.

"Yet young Thalia has been preparing for this task as long as she can remember, so I'm sure she'll be more than capable of helping you." The woman continued, the two boys then returned to observe each other, the first thing he noticed was the vivacity of the young woman's eyes that at the beginning had escaped him, the eyes of the girl were in fact different from those of the woman who instead noticed being completely gray.

"Great teacher, don't you think it's time to start training? The sooner we start the sooner things in the about destiny will resolve and the sooner he will realize what he is destined to do." She intervened for the second time, glancing at Anakin and turning her attention to the women she was talking to.

"Certainly young Thalia, by now how you will behave is written in the prophecy, destiny will guide you on the right path." The great teacher answered before leaving them completely alone.

Anakin looked back at her, wondering how young the young Thalia was, she was so thin and thin that a breath of wind could take her away quickly.

"What would you like to do before..." The girl froze for a few seconds, she had completely forgotten his name.

"Anakin." said the boy, realizing the young woman's difficulty, he smiled, thinking that at least he hadn't guessed, calling him something strange.

"Anakin right!" she exclaimed again with a wide smile. " As I was saying, here on Kepler the things to see and do are innumerable, as you can see the light is not radiated by one or two suns but by so many stars and moons that it could always seem day and never night, The great masters say that because of the substance in the atmosphere, every sun has imploded, isn't it singular?"

Anakin was stunned for countless minutes, he didn't know the answer, he had always lived on planets where at least one sun was present, and he could add that diversity to one of the many oddities.

"If you want we can look at the stars, it usually helps all the trainees calm their minds." Thalia concluded by looking at him with eyes shining with hope, how could she say no to a girl full of life? He wondered in his mind so he simply nodded, refusing to open his mouth, if it was all a test of masters he could finally access the highest rank too, he would not do anything that could ruin this possibility.

Thalia then began to walk in complete silence, giving her back to the boy who noticed some petals of flowers that had got stuck in the young woman's hair and on her robe, the thing made him smile, and the hat she wore made her look like a warrior, but the flowers? Those were the biggest contradictions that could exist and so he smiled.

Their walk ended in one of the highest points of that planet, it almost seemed that if they stretched their arm they could touch those bright stars.

The girl sat tired on the lawn and smiled at him, encouraging him to do the same.