The first day.

! Curse words included !

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. 6am. I was so nervous about today that I almost forgot to get up. I quickly took a shower for 5 mins and I did my skincare. I put on a fresh pair of clothes because I didn't have the uniform yet and put on some gold jewellery. I put on mascara and lipgloss. I checked the time again. 6:22am. I still had time to pack my bag and eat some breakfast. I quickly packed all the essentials I would need. A notebook, a pencil case, an emergency bag and my homework notebook. I went downstairs and made myself a lunch for school. I also packed a water bottle and I said good morning to my dad. He made breakfast so I sat down and ate. I finished soon enough and I checked the time. 6:43am. I have to leave now!

"Papá can you wash the dishes later, I have to go now!"
"Okay sweetie just wait I'm going to get my car keys."

He took his car keys and we got in the car and quickly drove off to school.

"I'm so nervous papá."
"You'll be fine honey, just relax and enjoy your first day."
"Thank you. I hope I can."

He laughed and we chatted a little.
We finally arrived at school and now it was 6:54am. I had only 6 minutes left until class starts. My dad said goodbye to me and drove off. I was standing in front of the school. Before going in, I took a deep breath. I walked in and noticed how huge the school actually is. Damn. I looked at the paper I got and I tried to find my room. It was 6:59am and I was almost late but I luckily found the room in time. I knocked and heard a soft voice say "come in", so I went in.

"Ah yes. Class, this is our new student that will be joining us this school year and hopefully all the other years as well. You may introduce yourself to the class." The teacher informed
"Uh..hi uhm, I'm Jeana and I'm 12 turning 13 next year and I transferred from Dubai to Riyadh."
"Wonderful, may the class be able to ask questions about you?"
"Oh uh of course, I don't mind."
"Great, so if anyone has questions, ask them now." The teacher said

A girl raises her hand and the teacher picks her.

"What nationality are you?" The girl asked.
"I'm half Venezuelan and half khmer aka Cambodian." I answer nervously.

A boy raises his hand and the teacher picks him.

"Do you do extracurriculars?" He asked
"I used to in Dubai and I think my parents will sign me up for some here. I used to do gymnastics and I also danced and played tennis."

As some people were asking more questions, I focused on one boy that looked oddly familiar. He had dark curly hair and dark eyes, he also had a slim face. I looked close and I realized it was him. Cris. Jr. The son of CR7 and the stepson of Georgina Rodriguez.

I quickly snapped back to reality and answered a few more questions before going to my assigned seat. The lesson passes and it was now lunch time. I was in the hallway, really lost and looking for my locker. But then a girl came up to me.

"Hey you're new right? You're in my class."
"Oh yeah I'm not sure, but I am new."
"I just thought I'd talk to you since you're new. I was new here once and I know how hard it is making friends. I still don't really have any lol."
"Oh haha thanks. I appreciate it."
"I'm Soraya but you can call me sora."
"Okay. So...how long have you been in this school?"
"Since last year. I transferred after the winter break and I guess I know my way around here a little more since then."
"Oh cool. Uh..do you mind helping me find my locker?"
"Sure, but let's do that in the 5 minute break. We have to go eat at the cafeteria now"
"Oh I thought there wasn't one here so I brought my own food."
"Oh yeah, the food there is disgusting anyways so dw"

I laugh and we start to walk to the cafeteria together. I was still curious about cris so I decided to talk to sora about it.

"Hey so it's kinda embarrassing but I was wondering about something."
"Oh sure dw what is it?"
"I noticed that cris jr is in our class, do you know anything about him?"
"Oh yeah, everyone does since his dad is CR7. Imma start of by saying that he has a girlfriend called Aisha. Aisha is like crazily obsessed with him and she is like a nightmare so deffo stay away from her. Also, you might think that cris is really nice and all since he's the son of a famous footballer but nah bro, he's almost as bad as Aisha. He isn't that obsessed with her but he deffo likes to tease people. Honestly I'm not even sure how Aisha was able to date him. He doesn't even really like her. Also, he has one best friend. Nawaf. I can't really stand nawaf but yeah whatever. Also cris and I are friends but idk how I really did it. I guess one day I just helped him with smth and we became friends. But still, he loves to tease and be mean. But he does have a soft spot for children. I noticed because his siblings go to this school as well. He loves them. That's all really. There is more but these are the most important things."
"Oh...wow. I didn't expect this much."
"Yeah, he's like a book with the biggest plot twist. You think you can judge him from his appearance and status but once you get to know him, you can tell he's a completely different person."
"Wait..you read books?"
"Duh. I love them"
"Oh my gosh. Me too!" I exclaim excitedly

She laughs and we keep talking about people and stuff we both like.
All the other lessons pass and school was now over. It was raining outside though. Sora had to go since she took the bus home. I waited for my mom to arrive since she was picking me up. I wouldn't really be able to walk to the car though since I'm standing under the roof of the school and it was raining. I didn't have an umbrella. I was sooo annoyed at the thought of my bag and clothes getting wet because of the rain so I pouted. Suddenly, cris walked over to where I was standing. He noticed that I was annoyed by the rain. He had an umbrella. He looked at me and tapped me on my shoulder. I looked at him and out of nowhere, he gave me his umbrella. I was shocked.

"Since you're new I thought I'd be nice to you and also because it's raining." Cris said
"O-oh..thanks." I answer as he walks to his car. I thought sora said he was mean? Whatever. What he said was probs true. He was just being nice because I was new. I waited a few more moments and my mom arrived. I walked over to the car and I put down the umbrella before getting in.

"Oh, who gave you this umbrella?" My mom asked with a smile.
"Oh uh no one, I brought it myself.." I answered quickly.
"Oh okay, well honey, your father couldn't come to the store to buy the shelves so I'm gonna be going with you."
"Oh, why not?" I asked out of curiosity
"He has a job interview remember?"
"Oh right."

We chat and drive to the store. We went inside the store and go to the home furniture section. I take a look at some shelves and picked out 2 white shelves and 2 black shelves. I walked around the store and I saw some LED lights and turned to my mom.

"Mamá can I please get these?" I asked pleadingly
"Sure"
"Yay thank you!"

My mom takes a look at some more stuff and I look around. I walk over to some sections and I accidentally bump into someone.

"Can't you watch where you're going?"
"O-oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" I say and look up
"Oh. It's you again from earlier." He says.
"Y-yeah. Hey I'm really sorry for bumping into you. Also thanks again for the umbrella earlier."
"Whatever, watch where you're going next time shortie."

SHORTIE? He did not just call me that. I mean I know I'm short but still how dare he. Why was the nickname he gave me kinda hot tho uhm.
He walks away and I stand there in shock trying to still process what he said.
I walk back over to my mom. We pay for the stuff and go back home.
We quickly set up the shelves for me and I put all of my books and candles on them.
I also set up the LED lights under my bed and I turn the purple setting on. It looked like my bed was floating now.
I loved it and my mom left my room to cook some dinner. It was after all already 6pm.
I changed into my pjs again and went downstairs to eat. My dad just came back from the interview and had a content smile on his face, I'm guessing the interview went well. He told us how well it went and so on. I was so focused on the earlier interaction I had with cris. I couldn't stop thinking about it. He fucking called me shortie. Why the hell am I blushing about the fact he called me shortie. I should stop, he has a fucking girlfriend. I ate and went back upstairs to do some homework. My mom called me back downstairs after about 20 minutes. I walked downstairs

"Hey honey, what do you think about me signing you up for gymnastics, tennis and dance again?"
"Oh yes I'd love that!"
"Okay good, I'm gonna make sure you have enough time to study, do homework, go to school and do the extracurriculars then."
"Okay thank you mamá!"

I excitedly went back upstairs and went on my phone since I finished my homework. I'm pretty smart in school so the homework was easy. I saw that sora had texted me, earlier in school we both exchanged numbers. I opened the text and read "how was your first day?"

I texted her back saying: "it was nice but I went to the store earlier and bumped into cris. He seemed kinda annoyed idk. But my mom just told me that she's signing me up for extracurriculars again so I'm pretty happy."

She replied back within seconds: "oh nice, btw what happened in the store?"

I texted: "not much really, I just bumped into him and he told me I should watch where I was going. He called me a shortie."

"Yeah he's a little bit of an asshole, he doesn't know shit so just ignore him." She replied
"Haha right." I texted
"Oh I gtg but I'll tty later." She said
"Oh okay bye." I texted

After that I went on tiktok and she texted me again a while later, but then at around 9:45pm I went to sleep.