A friendship problem.

"So the map is sending me to the other world to solve a friendship problem!?" A cyan-skinned Pegasus asked with enthusiasm as her wings flapped. Ignoring how Twilight was freaking out over it. That pony needed to chillax.

When Rainbow Dash had been sent to the cutie map herself, Twilight had made it a point to not freak out like she did when Starlight was sent on a mission herself. Though she was still nervous about the map just sending one pony. At first, it took them a bit to understand Rainbow's cutie mark circling the castle because there was no chance for a friendship problem to be in the castle. Yet Spike suggested it could be in the world past the crystal mirror while walking by, and Twilight freaked out over it. Turns out the dragon was right.

"Yes it seems so— RAINBOW DASH" Twilight cut herself off as she pulled the pegasus who was about to rush to the portal back. "First of all, before you go through the mirror you need to learn some things about the other world, it's foolish to go in without knowing anything!"

Rainbow groaned as she was pulled back with Twilight's magic while being scolded. Flapping back into the air since the alicorn stopped using the magic.

"Oh please, what is all so important that I need to know? I'm sure it's plenty similar to here!"

"So I take it you know what hands are then,"

"Hands?" Rainbow questioned, letting herself go back on the floor.

Twilight sighed, as she trotted out of the room while Rainbow followed her. A notebook, journal sort of thing floating over.

"I'll teach of the essentials of the other world while I get in contact with Sunset, she can help you from there," Twilight said while a pen floated over and she started to write to Sunset in the journal.

"Uhhh okay," Rainbow murmured, half listening. Not listening at all if she had to be honest.

As Twilight explained the human world, the notebook she had glowed and her facial expression changed as she lifted it. "Oh, Sunset wrote back saying she's on her way to the mirror!" She chirped while Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"So when do I get to go through the mirror?"

And to that she didn't receive any direct reply, just Twilight shrugging her wings.

'Leave it to eggheads to make going to a different dimension sound boring,'

Another few boring minutes passed until Twilight finally decided to lead Rainbow to the mirror.

"Now Rainbow Dash are you sure that you should go by yourself," the purple pony tried saying but got cut off quickly.

"Nah, besides if someone else were to go with me it wouldn't be you," Rainbow emphasized on the you part while sticking her hoof at Twilight, "I'd choose Applejack"

"Now just because she's your special somepony doesn't mean you need to take her everywhere," Twilight huffed a bit.

"You're just saying that because you wanna go back to the other world, don't you?" Rainbow smirked.

"No! Okay maybe I do... but the map only sent you! So I have to watch from the sidelines... suppose I could ask Sunset for updates though, so you know, nothing goes wrong"

The pegasus just laughed as they walked into the room with the crystal mirror, now all they had to do was get the okay from Sunset.

"So there's really another me?" Rainbow asked Twilight in a very surprisingly calm tone.

"Yes, I've gone over this multiple times— there are other versions of us all, meeting myself was one of the strangest things to happen"

"Hah, I'm sure my other self will be awesome! Only second to me of course," Rainbow laughed slightly, having a grin while she thought of meeting her human counterpart.