⚄⚁ Ⅲ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Location: Inside the Haunted House

  "Welcome...to Terror Hospital...", an employee dress as an undead nurse said. Her eyes were looking in different directions; the blood and makeup look a bit creepy. "The souls of patients carved up a mad doctor...haunt these halls", she eerily titled her head to side as she holds a sign that read, 'Guide'. She turn her back towards the group and begin to escort them ahead. 

  "Eek! My heart's pounding!", Aoi smile triumphantly.  The group follow the guide, glancing around and taking in the surroundings. "Careful now, no one has ever made it out alive..", the employee warned the others. She slowly titled her head in an uncanny matter; it made Lu and Killua jump a bit. "Impressive decorations....", Y/n quietly mutter as she kept an eye on the two teens.

  After walking for a bit, the employee said her goodbyes, leaving the group all alone in the tenebrous hallway. Lu slowly dig through her pockets and pull out a small bottle. She sweats as she pulls the cap off. "What's that?", Shin tilted his head. "Anti-anxiety meds", she drunk the medicine down. "Give me a break", the clairvoyant lets out a sigh.

  The clairvoyant took the lead, holding a flashlight and shining throughout the dim hallway. Killua sweats as he stood by Gon and Y/n. He glances at the both of them before speaking. "I feel like I'm being watched", he suddenly whispered to his friends. The two stared at the white spikey haired teen. "Killua I'm sure its nothing! You're just being paranoid", Gon tried to reassure his best friend. The Kurta stayed quiet. "...Just be on guard, the both of you", she stared at them and in return, they both nod their head.

. . . .

  "AHH!", an employee dressed as a zombie appear emerge from the darkness. "GAAH!", Lu scream. Y/n simply stared at the employee, unbothered by his appearance. Killua flinched a bit as Gon stared at the zombie then at Lu, with a surprised look. Shin block Lu's scream with his hands, annoyed by the sudden loud noise. Sakamoto wasn't faze in slightness; his wife and daughter shriek in excitement.

  After the "scaryyyy" encounter, the group push forward in the tenebrous hallway. The hallway was littered with run-down machinery. Dirt and dust was plaster on the tiled floors and walls. Cables and wires hung down the ceiling, making it seem like it was a forsaken place. A light from above lit up the way for them, giving them a sense of directions of where they should go.

  "Wow! So this is Japan's longest running haunted house!", Gon started up the conversation. His smile managed to calm some of them down. (Cough, cough, Lu and Killua, cough) "Interesting! The concept is an abandoned hospital", Aoi praise as she takes in the surroundings. The ex-triad quickly backs up, clutching onto Shin's arms as she saw a dead zombie.

  Shin didn't mind; his attention was directed towards his boss. "Well your family's happy so that's good!", he smiles. Sakamoto didn't spare a glance on his employee; he was too busy looking ahead of him. The Kurta, who stayed quiet, finally engaged in the conversation. "Remember don't let your guard down, who knows if there's enemies here", she warned the clairvoyant. "Right of course!", he nods.

  As soon as the workers look down the hall, a presence was detected behind one of them, it was none other Y/n herself. In that moment, the Kurta ducked, dodging the knife with no effort. "Eek! Another zombie!", Aoi chuckles. Y/n quickly went in front of the group, shielding them from the assassin. She could've knock him out, but she was in the presence of the joyful Sakamotos....she didn't want to get scolded by her boss's wife.

  The only thing she could do was intimidated the hitman. Her e/c eyes slowly faded into a deep, scarlet ones. A shadow overcast them, making the glowing, scarlet eyes apparent. The Kurta's ominous glare halted the hitman's steps. His arm was raise but he was completely still. "You will never speak of this, if you utter a word about this, just know the sight of you won't be pretty", she quietly threatened, only making sure the conversation was heard solely by him.  Y/n swiftly shifted her eyes back into her normal ones. She stood by Aoi and Hana, perfectly still as if she wasn't the one that cause the man to become paralyzed in fear. "It stopped moving!", Mrs. Sakamoto inspected the "worker".