Chapter #13

~A/N: Trigger Warning. There will be mentions, of blood, torture, S/a and attempted Murder.~

Many more days had passed by, as Tom and the others kept searching old abandoned buildings.
That was until finally they found an old fishery in the muggle part of England, close to one of the docks along the harbor.
They all approached the building, Tom told them to split up and search, so they could cover more ground that way.
As they searched, it was Mattheo who found Tamara.
He was absolutely horrified by the scene, and he quickly left the room, closing the door behind him.
He also tried to keep his food down.
"Hey Matt are you okay?" Theodore asked.
Mattheo shook his head.
"No I found Tamara... But to get her we all will have to be gentle. Not to mention I'm not sure how we are going to keep Tom calm." Mattheo explained, then paused as they heard approaching foot steps.
Mattheo's heart sank when he saw Tom and the others coming their way.
"Well shit." He mumbled, and Theo just patted his shoulder.
"Did you find her Matt?" Tom asked looking hopeful.
Mattheo nodded sadly.
"Yes I found her, but Tom you should prepare yourself... It isn't pretty." He replied looking down and moved to the side to let Tom enter the room.
Tom took a deep breath then walked forward and entered the room.
Tamara hung in the middle of the room naked, by a silver shackle around her neck, and more wrapping around her body.
Two silver hooks pierced through her wrists that hung from the ceiling.
Two more went through her ankles, that connected to two silver loops that where imbedded in the cement floor.
If that wasn't bad enough, the rest of her body was covered in silver spikes.
As Tom assessed the damage, his rage only boiled. "I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL!" He yelled, as he came closer tightening his hands in to fists, digging his nails into his palms. The pain calming him slightly. The others rushed in wondering what he was yelling about. As soon as they saw they stopped and gasped.
"Tom I understand your rage brother but right now, she needs you to be strong.. We need you to be strong." Abraxas said putting a hand on one of Tom's shoulders.
They all circled her body and assessed the damage, besides the obvious silver, their wasn't a single inch of her skin that wasn't covered in some wound of some kind.
"I'm amazed she's not dead." Regulus murmured to himself.
"Remember what her mother said? Besides being a werewolf and vampire hybrid, she is also a regenerator... I bet she has died quite a few times. Only to come back to this agony." Pansy whispered as tears filled her eyes.
"Enough... Let's just focus on getting her down and out of here while the sun is still up.
So start by removing the silver hooks from her wrists and ankles once we do that we can worry about the rest." Tom ordered, through gritted teeth and a tight jaw.
So everyone did.
But as soon as someone pulled on one of the hooks her eyes shot open and she began to scream and squirm.
"PLEASE... PLEASE NO MORE! I-I'M SORRY... PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT... JUST LET ME GO!" She cried out thrashing more. In her pain she couldn't see Tom or her friends.
Theo quit and bit his bottom lip hard trying not to cry.
Tamara panted her body covered in more blood and sweat.
"Tom... I'm sorry.... I wish you where here... Please find me." She whispered quietly, and passed out from the pain.
Tom's heart tightened at her words.
-I'm here my little wolf... You are safe now.- He called back in her mind, his tone sad.
"Let's just get this mess done and over with." Tom said out loud in a cold tone.
They took their time and soon they had the spikes and hooks out.
But the shackles where going to be more of a problem. They had burned into her skin, besides the group couldn't undo one at time.
"Tom how about you hold on to her, and get the shackle around her neck.
I'll get the shackle on her left arm, Theo can get her left leg.
While Pansy gets her right arm, and Regie can get her right leg.
Abraxas keep an eye on her breathing, and Enough I know this will be hard but could you monitor her blood loss."Mattheo suggested, while noticing a large puddle forming under her.
Everyone agreed and took their places.
Tom took a deep breath and steadied her, while getting his wand ready, and put the tip against the the shackle. The others did the same thing.
"On the count of 3.
1... 2... 3." Mattheo said.
They all then got the shackles open, and carefully had to pull them out of her skin. She barely flinched at that point, and she fell into Tom's arms.
-I don't know if you can hear me little wolf, but I swear I will kill every last one of those bastards who dared to hurt you.
Then I will spend the rest of forever showing you how I truly feel about you.- He whispered gently in her mind.
The sun had started to set when they finally got back to Hogwarts, with Tamara.
Gaven and Lilian tightened their jaws at the damage they could see. Tom had covered her body with his cloak.
Madam Pomfrey came forward and had Tom cary her to the hospital wing.
Once there she asked him to put Tamara on one of the beds.
Tom then stepped back so the older woman could do her work.
The poor thing winced in sympathy.
"This poor girl has gone through hell, I'm surprised she is still in one piece." Madam Pomfrey whispered.
As she was continuing her assessment, the door to the hospital wing opened again, Tamara's parents showed up with Dumbledore, and some Aurors where also behind him.
So where Pasy and the other guys.
They moved around to come stand by Tom.
Pasny gave him a hug, and surpring her and himself he hugged her back.
"I know I'm not being my normal self... I'm just exhausted and drained." Tom said softly, trying to make an excuse why he accepted Pansy's hug. The girl just gave him a small smile and shook her head.
"If you say so Tom.... Admit it you needed that hug." Pansy replied trying to alleviate some of the tension in the room. It worked slightly Tom gave a small brief smile.
"So madam Pomfrey what have you found?" Dumbledore asked the healer.
Madam Pomfrey looked at him, "She has burns, puncture wounds, from what I am guessing where silver objects.
In short Dumbledore she has been tortured, then anyone should be.
Who ever had her used her body multiple times as well. I have found numerous tears inside her...
Her body is trying to heal but it's taking much longer then it normally should for either one of her kind.
I am going to assume that, that was their aim.
They wanted to do enough damage to her body, to the point where it would take longer then normal for her to heal." The older woman explained, as she wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Ummmm I brought one of the spikes and hooks these monsters used on her." Theo said pulling two silver objects from one of his robes pockets.
Dumbledore looked at them and back at the young man's face.
"Thank you mr.Nott for bringing back a little bit of evidence with you." The older man replied.
He then took the two items from the boy.
During that time the healer had finished cleaning Tamara up and healed what wounds she could.
Madam Pomfrey then wrapped Tamara's body in bandages.
At that point both her parents came up. Lillan with a flick of her wand made a deep goblet appear.
They both then grew a claw and cut into the palms of their free hands and poured the blood in the goblet.
"You who are her friends will you offer some of your blood to her?
She needs blood for part of her healing process." Lillian explained.
All of them lined up Starting with Tom, then the rest followed.
Soon the goblet was full.
Madam Pomfrey stood to the side and watched curiously.
As Lillian tapped her wand on the goblet and muttered some quiet incantation.
The blood floated out of the goblet, and covered Tamara's body soaking into the bandages, and into her body.
"When she wakes up she will more blood.
But I must thank you all, especially you..." Lillian said then pointed at Tom.
"Thank you for your diligence and care for my daughter. I know she doesn't make things easy, and I am sorry for her attitude.
Still I thank you all for accepting her the way she is and being her friends." Lillian finished.
"Now that Tamara is safe, we will be leaving.
Tom Riddle please take care of our daughter." Gaven requested this time, in a kind tone.
Tom blinked in surprise and blushed slightly.
"A-Are you sure you want me to watch after your daughter?" He asked softly.
Both of them smiled, "Please, we can tell you're strong, and that you genuinely care deeply for her." Gaven replied in Lillian's place.
They then hugged him, the guys and then Pansy.
Afterwards they gave the group their Addresses.
"Keep us posted on what's going on with Tamara Please." Lillian asked, then they both left shortly after that.

~A/N: Alright that ends this chapter.
Hope you guys like. Also if this triggers anything for you guys, I am so sorry. I myself am a S.a survivor so I know the pain that comes with it.
But anyways, feel free to leave a star, comment or leave constructive criticism so I can improve thank you.
Ta ta for now you amazing people.~