𐬿𐬾☆ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Wanna know something?...
I mean you probably already know but whatever...

Everybody has always had to have fall in love someone at least once in their life...

you would get butterflies in your stomach just by thinking about that person or even seeing them... being in love.

Blushing or curling your toes, kicking.

I have always wanted to be that girl someone had a silly little crush on.
But no, that could never happen.

Not with me.

I have always wanted to be in a relationship, to have an amazing love story with my significant other even if it's not forever. I have never experienced it. But the way they write it in books makes it sound so fun and exciting.

I don't know when that is going to happen or if it is ever going to happen to me.

I do have a boyfriend.
But it feels like I'm not even in a relationship with him.

*Girls whispering in classroom*

Girl 1: Is Ethan single?
Girl 2: No? He's Camila's boyfriend.
Girl 1: *Her mouth goes wide open with a shocked face* Shut up! He was literally flirting with me when I was throwing out the food in my plate in lunch.
Girl 3: He is such a jerk! He knows he has a girlfriend and he's hitting on other girls? That is so messed up.
Girl 4: I just don't understand... He has always been like this. I remember when a few days ago I saw him flirting with a random girl right in front of Camila! She didn't say anything or do anything about it! I'm pretty sure she knows that he has been doing this, yet she has never said anything.
Girl 1: well if thats the case, that girl has no self respect.

*me behind looking at them*

They were talking about me.

"Camila has no self respect" I know that, everyone thinks that about me. But sometimes I just don't feel the confidence to break up, I want to but I just can't.

I just remember when he wasn't like that, he was always super loving to me. We have had our moments, little pecks on our mouths but I never had a real kiss with him.. you know a french kiss.

Emily *my best friend*: *makes a shocked face* What do you mean you have never french kissed him?!
Camila: Nope I have never french kissed him, and I have tried to but he always finds an excuse to avoid doing that.
Emily: Don't you think that's a little weird? I mean I know he makes you happy and everything but...
Camila: Yeah I already know what you mean.

Emily has always had been honest with me.

That's what I like about her, she doesn't let me go delusional about anything, but let's me know in a kind way.
I appreciate her for that, cause sometimes you do need reality checks.
But she respects me and supports me with anything even if it's about Ethan.
We have been best friends since 9th grade and it's honestly the best friendship I have ever had.. even better than Mia Davis and mine.

Mia is the most popular girl in school and I used to be best friends with her in 9th grade, she wasn't so bad she defended me if someone would make fun of me, we would go on shopping sprees together, and hangout. She made the fun side of me come out. I do talk to people, I do. I'm just not as social as her with everybody, she knew everybody from freshman to seniors. I would talk with everybody a lot in that point of my life. But the reason we stopped being friends is because...

*Spins bottle and points to me and a random friend of Mia's*
Boy 1: Truth or Dare?
Camila: Dare!
Boy 1: I dare you to kiss Alexander!
Camila: Henry?!
Boy 1: yes! *smiles with mischievous look on his face*

Mia has always had a crush on Henry Alexander, he is off limits.

Camila: umm I can't do that... can you give me another dare?
Henry: hey.. a dare is a dare..
Boy 1: ooh yess *says with a mischievous grin and his hands tenting*
Mia: *quicks him with her elbow* *mouths*: what is wrong with you?!

I didn't know what to do I felt so pressured and Henry was basically insisting we should kiss.

Me and Henry leaned in.. and we kissed, but really quick.

Mia: *looks at us with a shocked face and bursts out the room*
Camila: Mia wait! *goes chasing after her*
*Boy 1 and henry look at each other*

Mia: Why are you following me?
Camila: it's because-
Mia: No! I told you that I had a crush on Alex and then you go ahead and kiss him!
Camila: I get where you're coming from I'm so sorry! I just felt so pressured I-
Mia: you know I am the reason that you have all these friends in your crap of life, I invited you to my house parties and everything, I am the reason people even know your name in this school, what are they going to say or think about me when they find out you kissed Alex in my party?
Camila: I-I-
Mia: don't ever talk to me again.

I felt so bad and horrible about this situation, I have never had been in bad terms with anyone yet drama with at the time.
I got home and felt like a terrible person.. and I thought about it and she's right, she's the reason I even have friends.
All the "friends" I have are probably are going to get out of my life as soon as they find out. Nobody is going to be friends with Mia's ex backstabbing friend.

And I was right.
None of my supposed "friends" would talk to me the next day.
I was walking in the school hallway going to my locker when suddenly her and her group of friends surrounding her stop me
Mia: ew look at the clothes she has on, you look poor.
*Emily steps in*
Emily: Girl I know you can't be talking when your whole outfit looks like it was bought from goodwill *rolls her eyes*
Camila: *chuckles*
Mia: *gagged and shocked*
*I looked at Henry and he looks back at me with a grin on his face*
Emily: don't play bitch, hush. *grabs me and leaves*
Everybody was trying not to laugh covering their mouths and some were in shock.

Ever since that day Emily and I have been best friends.

But I was thinking, this was also kind of Henry's fault too you know? He insisted in doing the dare.
Henry was so unbothered about all of this, you know I have never felt comfortable around Henry.
He is friends with Ethan but I have never had a proper conversation with him, it's always
been quiet with us. I don't know I just feel uncomfortable or nervous when I'm around him.

But I would have never thought...

I would be...

going out with him.