make up your min min mind

okay I'm rewriting angel's wings anddd hidden knives, andd what if diamante's whole murder thing was like the night of her wedding. bcs how I have it rn doesn't make any sense. (it's written that way bcs it was for a contest)

and like what if æthel just dies of alcohol poisoning on the very doorstep of the commission... it'd be more realistic to her character, I think.

and also with flossie (from that TMR cult fic that I really need to work on) like she's basically gorawynne 2.0

anyways, I keep mixing up my ocs 😭 especially with æthel and gorawynne bcs gorawynne was æthel's first draft name.

and I made a full website today? like? omg?? it's not completely finished, but yayyy I know html.

WHY TF IS THE WHOLE ARCTIC MONKEYS FANDOM SLEEPING ON 'THE JEWELER'S HANDS' LIKE BROOOO IT'S AS GOOD OR BETTER THAT FIRE AND THE THUD 😭 (but fr, humbug had THE BEST lyrics out of all their eras)

so also I got kicked out of the TUA rp server bcs I'm not over 21 👍 the worst part was that I thought I was bff's with everyone at the time, and I was genuinely involved and interested in the stories and then like I was kicked out without any prior notice. I literally had to message the host to figure out why I was given the boot. afhgg I should just start my own roleplay server/book thing (that would be so fun tbh)

oh happy april fool's day.

okay byeeee (gonna go try to write)

haha dave rowntree jumpscare (I just found out he's ginger??? like I thought he was blonde???)

(creds to Second-breakfastfor the brilliant idea)