SFW; Eve in RUIN HQ

Evelyn marched her way through the halls of RUIN HQ, fists clenched at her sides and the Nightmare Harvester hanging off her hip. She made her way through the expansive halls, passing RUIN Agents that were being carried away on stretchers by Frames, gashes and lacerations on their armor, exposing bone in some spots.

Eve; "How long has it been since containment has been breached?"

Eve spoke to no one in particular as Nolan responded over comms.

Nolan; "About 5 minutes, took out 7 Frames and injured 3 Agents... Along with the nearby Replicator."

Eve let out a sigh and twitched her head to pop a joint in her neck; one of very few custom modifications she had installed.

Eve; "Please let Nimbus know we're gonna need another one."

Nolans only reply was "mm-hmm" as Eve came upon a room with its door blasted out, pitch black. Her eyes glow bright enough to illuminate 2 meters ahead of her as she proceeds inside, raising a hand in a defensive posture, revealing the room was some kind of laboratory centered around a large glass tube, which was shattered open. In one of the corners, she spotted a Nightmare of a Hive Wizard, the ice on her chitin marking her as a member of the Grasp of Nokris. Upon seeing the violet light shine over her, she turned around and shrieked, rushing forward and knocking onto her back as she went past.

Eve hit the ground with a grunt, scrambling to her feet to try and catch sight of the Nightmare, taking the Harvester off her belt and jabbing it into the ground.

Eve; "Nolan, on my cue, activate the Harvester!"

Eve was shot in the back by the Wizard letting loose a volley of Solar bolts, giving away its position. When Eve got to her feet, she clenched her jaw and flicked her right wrist, her hand beginning to crackle and spark with Arc Light. With a shout, she sent a maelstrom of lightning into the Wizard, making them convulse and almost drop to the ground with a cry that echoed through the room.
.
The Wizard thrashed and screamed out before reaching towards Eve and swiping at her faceplate, scratching Eve and dislodging one of her facial plates, breaking the Arc containment on the Wizard, also slashing at Eves right leg. Just as the Hive went to fly out of the room, Eve let out a shout and threw both hands towards the Wizard and loosed a storm of electrons on the Wizard, caging the Hive in Arc Light and dragging her back into the room. Evelyn took steps backwards as the Arc plasma began to melt the small metal links of her gauntlets and smoldering the fabric.

Eve; "Nolan, now!"

Once Eve had the Wizard over the Harvester, a small device on the stem strobed red and the osmium rings of the Harvester began to spin rapidly, the center flaring up Deepsight red. The veins of Nightmare energy stopped spreading throughout the air, and began flowing directly into the center of the Harvester. The Wizard let out a final shriek before being pulled into the Harvester, condensed into the center.

Evelyn took a deep breath and shook off the electricity from her hands as she limped towards the Harvester, pulling it from the ground and holding it up to the light with a chuckle, her left eye flickering and still missing the facial plate for her to properly express satisfaction.

Eve; "Heh... Busted."