Prologue

{A/N- Okay, so just a heads up! The girl above is what Lillie looks like, if you don't like it you can imagine her in your own style!!^^ please give me some recommendations for the plot and ideas, and correct any grammer mistakes. This chapter is just a backstory to the main character.}

○------○

One cold night in London, there were two beings passed out drunk in a muggle hotel.

A blonde long-haired, pure blooded male and a muggle female, both knowing wizardry, both having a loved one at home, yet somehow in a motel together in the same bed.

○------○
It was 1979, when a young halfblood was born. Her father disgusted as she wasn't a pureblood, even when it was him who had slept with a 'muggle'.

She had red hair with light blonde streaks and bluish- gray coloured eyes.

Her mother was full of regret once she was born. She had cheated on her husband and told him the baby was his, but after the baby was born, she had simply told him that she had a miscarriage.

Her father, on the other hand, hated the girl. He hated how she looked a lot like the women he slept with. The women he truly loved. He hated the half-blood with his whole heart.

Her mother a year later died. Leaving the father to take care of the child himself. He gave the baby a room in the dungeon with her Aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange.

Deciding on the name 'Lillie Malfoy', Lucious left her to his sister-in-law to take care of, not wanting to be reminded of her mother.

Once Lillie was a year old, her father and Narcissa Malfoy had a baby boy, who was named Draco.

Lucious never let Lillie see her little brother, so growing up she would sneak out of the dungeons, (with the help of Bellatrix ofcourse) and would play many games with him until their father came back.

She truly deeply cared about Draco. She was happy being around someone who was a child like her.

Though happiness never lasts.

Her father found out sooner than later about their interactions. He sent her and Bellatrix to another Malfoy family house. Never wanting to see Lillie again.

○-----○
It was the week before the 4th year of school started when Lillie got a letter addressed to her from the Malfoy Manor.

"What on Earth could this possibly be about?" Lillie questions as she sits down on the black L-shaped couch, biting her nails.

She opens the letter, and a paper drops out of it. Once she picks it up, she is taken aback from the signature at the bottom, "Lucious Malfoy."

"Dear Lillie Malfoy-

As the new year of school is upcoming very soon, I would like to tell you that you are being taken out if Beauxbaton and getting enrolled into Hogwarts.

You and your Aunt are now welcome back at the Malfoy Manor, under a singular circumstance.

You, my dear will need to study dark magics, as well as your brother Draco Malfoy.

With greatest excellence, Lucious Malfoy."

"What the f*ck." Lillie says under her breath. "AUNTIE BELLA???"

Bellatrix walks into the living room with a confused expression on her face. "Yes dear?"

She give her the letter to read.

"Woah- what?" Bellatrix looks surprised by the letter. There is no way her brother in law actually sent that, when he was the one who kicked them out.

"Well Lillie do you want to..?"