The Start.

There was these two siblings named Stabber and Slicer. Slicer was a Master and Stabber Wasnt. She sadly didnt win the tournament.. But since she was Slicer's sister, She got to stay in the castle with him and the other masters, Slicer was very happy and pleased to hear that. 

One fateful day the masters had to stop the Darkin from attacking the king which.. as you recall Stabber is NOT a master, which led to her.. Staying in her room. "Yaay.." she thought.  As she sat on her bed, Sighing, as the time passes she was so bored. Drawing on her walls, throwing a knife at her wall, and playing with herself in the mirror. in a game of.. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS! and she.. won 

    "..."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  i won.. i.. won?..                                                                                             She stared at the mirror and her reflection started warping into a green foggy figure and popped out from her mirror "Helloo! Soo. I wanna tell you thaat... The gods need you! Its a deed that needs to be done!" the green foggy figure said "uhm.. so.. why should i help them?.." Stabber replied. "You dont want your brother dead do you? they'll kill him off if you dont." the green foggy figure bluffed. Stabber immediatley panicked and said; "Okay okay!- i'll do it-"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "Great. Lets start!"                                                                                                                                                                  "..Yay."