STABBER I

"How long was i knocked out??" I thought. I immediately got up and noticed i was in some dark neon fairytale looking forest. "Great, what do we have here now??" i muttered.

Along the path i met 4 various people. Which. I think are my teammates. They all had the same story as i had. So maybe. Yeah.

The Red One was named "Keri" She said she was ballers sister that really didn't want to go with the castle with him.

The Green and Purple one was Hammer and Archer (seriously who has the name hammer??) They used to be in the castle but when they failed they didn't wanna stay either. And then they joined the Hunters Of Diara.

And The Yellow One? She only just said her name was Pyro. which. odd. she didnt give a backstory but i figured she didnt want to.

(A/N: yes thee story is based of thy percy jackson)

They said i was the only one that stayed and i must really love my brother alot. That was true. Also not wanting to stay is reasonable. The king makes us do Child Labor so.. They arent really wrong to leave. But they think i might be powerful. They heard my brother was "The Jack Of All Trades" So. they decided to just let me lead the fight. Which. First of all- Why ME?! out of all people. Just because he IS my brother doesnt mean i'm as good as him! I really didnt have a choice. so i just didnt argue with it. I'd think the same way to honestly. After that was resolved Keri suggested we should get going. I noticed all the weapons we had were our siblings weapons. I guess Pyro was Bomber's sister. Since.. She had a bomb.. And for Hammer? Really unexpected But. She had an Axe. But i didnt question it.

 I Decided we should get going like Keri said and we started moving down the path. We werent paying attention to where we were going until.. We fell down a hole. I thought we were already dead right then and there. but we fell on a cloud.. odd? Everything moving forward is probably going to be odd. I figured this was just nothing. I got up and saw some palace in the sky, Some cloud people with wings noticed us and helped us get there, Keri was really.. Not feeling well.. Kept vomiting and she only stopped once we reached the doorstep.

Archer looked like she was fighting urge not to scream. Pyro and Hammer We're just.. Alright. Nothing wrong with them. Thats nice.  They took us in the Palace and thats where i met.. The god? He said his name was.. Αστραπή(Astrapí) Now im no person from greece but.. I think that means lightning? (thanks duo.) The others we're bewildered, while i was just standing there. He spoke to us:

"Look at you mortals, So powerless and Weak. I might have something to help." He gave us.. Pills? And then i heard Keri weakly say (because she started vomiting again) "Will this help my sky sickness.. sir.. uhm..  atrapi.." Then Archer spoke up "Sky?? Sickness?? Also its Astrap."

I just thought they we're idiots. Astrapí already was so done with them he didnt reply. he waited for us to take it, So we did. I felt nothing. Neither did they. The god explained what we had to do and we also asked some questions. During the whole conversation the others kept mispronouncing his name while i just stood there. Untill the god brought us down to.. Chicago

As we were being brought down there. I wondered how dumb my teammates are. Its a simple name to pronounce. i dont think i can rely on.. them.