𝐌𝐓𝐕𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐒!

†††

▍THE CAMERA PANS TO THREE MEN, one was behind a turntable while the other two sat in the director chairs in front of it

THE CAMERA PANS TO THREE MEN, one was behind a turntable while the other two sat in the director chairs in front of it. "Yo what's good?!" The man behind the turntable greets with a smile as he crosses his arms.

"It's Doctor Dre, T Money, and Ed Lover in the house!" The man, now known as Doctor Dre exclaims as the camera pans to the man on his right.

"You know what show this is and you know what we do best! This is Yo! MtvRaps and we gone show you the hottest videos in hip hop history!" Ed Lover said as he rubbed his hands together.

"But first, we got TWO special guests coming on the show. You got one from A-Town and the other's from Yonkers. Yeahh we got Thee Lady Pimp and Dark Man X in the building!" He adds, turning to point at the door behind him.

The door opens to reveal Earl and Lisa, holding hands. They both smile as they made their way down the small steps and over to the three men.

Earl lets his woman sit down first before sitting down himself.

"Okay X! Lil' mama got you smiling and shit!" Ed Lover said, making Earl's smile grow.

"Yeah yeah.. what's up?" Earl greets before dapping the man across from him up.

"DMX and Lefteye.. How did ya'll even meet?" T Money asked, making Earl look at the woman next to him.

"We met at an event in Atlanta or whatever. I was by myself and she was there with her people, lookin' all fly and shit.." He said, keeping his eyes on Lisa.

"He made the first move and everything.." Lisa adds with a soft smile. "He walked over to where I was and was like.. Yo ma'.. you tryna chill wimme for a minute?" She says, mimicking the man's voice at the end of her sentence.