Welcome to the hazbin hotel

(For the person who requested me this YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE and also sorry I got distracted by Adam edits and in this AU Charlie and vaggie aren't dating and SPOLIER FOR THE LAST EPISODE this is while sp is alive)

You were a sinner who just arrived in hell but you woke up in front of a hotel you thought to yourself "what the fuck" You stood up and knocked on the door "hello?" You knock a few more times until a grayish purplish woman answered the door "I SAID GO AW-oh you aren't who I thought you were.." You were confused but then you asked "uhm..are you accepting guests?" The woman smiled "hey Charlie! We may have a guest!!" You just stood there akawerdly "come on in." (Hehe cum) You walked in and smiled "uh...hey..?" A girl with blonde hair looked super super duper excited "HEY HEY HI soo I'm Charlie morningstar, yknow "the great" lucifer's daughter and I made this hotel with the help-" she just RAMBLED about her hotel and her dreams and the workers at the hotel. You weren't paying attention, no you were to distracted by the woman with the X over her eye. To be honest you thought she was fine asf (I meeeean-) so after you got settled in and got your hotel room you went back to the woman. "Uh so y-your vaggie, right?" You were so nervous you stuttered (DAMMIT) She looked at you "Oh well uhm...yeah." You stood there "yeah...uhm...wanna hang out? I just wanna get to know you better if your okay with it?" She smiled "I'd love to" (SCORE) You tried playing cool while you and her set a place and time afterwards you went back to your hotel room and screamed into a pillow.

The end of this chapter :)