Episode 5: Hero King, Gazel Dwargo

((Note: Time to continue this series. Let's do this!))

No POV
Everyone is enjoying their time as Kaijin is laughing.

Kaijin: Man, that sure threw me for a loop! I busted my ass to make that sword, & you made all those copies in seconds!

Rimuru: Only because the original you made was incredible. All I did was analyze it. & use that magisteel cluster to copy it.

Kaijin is thinking about that.

Rimuru: Was I out of line?

Everyone is surprised at what he said.

Kaijin: If I'm being honest, it is a little vexing... But next time, I'll make one so amazing that you won't be able to copy it! I relish the challenge!

The Weapon shop Waddle Dee is surprised.

Rimuru: That's the spirit! Refill, please!

An elf then bring a bottle.

Elf #4: Can you even taste this?

Rimuru: I can't, but any drink is delicious if a pretty lady pours it for me!

Elf #4: Oh, very smooth! Here you go.

The Elf then pour some for Rimuru.

Rimuru(Mind): It's nice being the one entertained for once. As a human, I was always the one doing the entertaining. There was a lot I had to be attentive to. Ah, this is paradise!

Kirby did heard out of that

Kirby(Mind): Rimuru... I believe I got my answer. That jobs in Japan & Jobs in America aren't so different. It is the people & custom that are different. Now that I think about it, me, Kuroki, & Yuri decided to do things for Tsutsuji. Gobta should still be in Jail. I hope we don't forget about him.

Dark elf: Hey, Mr. Creature!

Kirby: Yes?

Dark Elf: Would you like to try this?